Why have I been discriminated against most of my life for my conservative, Judeo-Christian beliefs?

People hate me for standing up for my beliefs. Always have. :(

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Standing up for your beliefs is fine, and should not result in discrimination. However, if you were to criticise people for choosing to not share your beliefs, as do some at both ends of the religious scale, then it would be totally correct to discriminate.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you think Discrimination is when people won't let you be a bigot?

Do you tell gay people they are going to hell? Do you think trans people are mentally defective? Do you give money to organisations which try to limit the rights of others, for any reason? Do you speak loudly about muslims are evil, or that gay people shouldn't be allowed to adopt?

Usually, when you see conservative christians claiming they are being hard put upon, the reasons are bullshit. Sorry, but it's true. From the fake wars on Christmas, to the campaigns against equal rights.