Can I try to form my own religion without being called a sect leader?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know but If it revolves around terry crews, I'm in

Most Helpful Guys

• Come to estonia or czech republic and u will be treated as if you religion is the same as chatolic or islam or some other big religion.

• Yeah but then there would be the language barrier. But it's nice if these countries really do that.

• i dunno about czech republic but in estonia you can get by with English.

Also if u didn't get my point, it was the both countries are pretty much mostly atheists, religion isn't a part of our lives, nobody really cares for it.

I remember when i was once in a bus terminal and some 2 south korean girls came up to me and started telling me in English that did u know god could actually be a woman, and got their bible to show proof etc and i was like, "erm, you do realize before trying to convince an estonian if god is a man or a woman, you really need to start with trying to convince that god exists at all"

• yeah you can. your following just needs to be big enough. also your "religions" practices should not go against a law. at least not at first. as soon as you have like 60-70% of population following you, fuck the law xD you can do what you want.