Has anyone ever experienced a miracle?

If you have, I want to know what it was - your age at the time and your state of mind

12

What Girls Said 1

• this one was based on my parents' stories about me.
    When I was three I was confined to the hospital because I just collapsed. Later on, they found out that the remaining blood inside my body is down to 1/4. Literal 1/4 of blood.

They said that I need to have a donor soon or if not, my parents have to say goodbye to me. One day, two day, three days passed, there's still none.

Later on, they said that I woke up in the middle of the night and said, "Here". They said that, after those words my doctor came through the door with a smile on his face and said, 'Your daughter have a donor now'

Well, that's their story about me. I don't remember a lot of things from childhood minus for the remaining dextrose scars I have

What Guys Said 2

• i wish, but apparently only bad kind of miracle happens in my life, My life turns upside down in just 1 minute, and when i hope things will get better, they get more worst

• nope. everything i ever experienced has a very good rational explanation.