• God (s) created Man!
    Vote A
  • Man created God (s)!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think we interpret things we don't understand as simply unexplainable or uncontrollable. If you think about it, most all accepted religion predates science and philosophy. Back then the unknown was scary, and people needed an explanation that made them feel safe.

"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible." — Farengar Secret-Fire

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• What is this, church? Get off the religion kick already!!! Holy fucking shit!!! I live for music, but you don't see ME here asking people questions about it!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to think that God and deities were created by man as a way to show people guidance and sometimes a way to control the masses by guilting them into believing they can only be redeemed by asking for forgiveness and making up for their mistakes. I used to believe religion was a good thing in life until I saw the darker side of it which divided people and created violence which made me leave it for good. I don't resent people who believe in God if it helps them out in life to have someone to talk and pray to, just as long as they don't try to convert me forcefully.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Hoomansss are so dumb. Alienss created you and you called them godsss because you were too dumb to understand. You evolved faster than any other sssppecie, it ssshhould have been obviouss. Us, the reptiliansss were there, sso we can confirm it.

0|1
    0|0
  • the spaghetti monster created us duh

1|2
    0|0
  • It totally depends on the quality of your thought.
    If you believe in god then answer would be A, if you don't then the answer would be B. Simple!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Religion/deities are man made.

3|2
    0|4
  • Evolution create man
    God was greated by man to regulate the people

0|0
    0|1
  • Man created god (s)
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|3
    0|0
  • "A" For Absolutely!!! xx

0|0
    0|0
  • A...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Differences between create and discover.
    So
    its God created man
    Man discovered god.
    Man can't create something that already existsed.

1|0
    1|0
    • Which God?

• Show All
    • Woh! Bruh tell about this god. Well the bible say you shouldn't worship no other God for i am a jealous god.
      Sooo thats that. Im not naive Christian. But hey this god sounds cool though.

• He's pretty awesome! I did a MyTake about him which you may feel like checking out.

• For me, god is the Santa Claus for adults : behave of supposedly bad things will happen to you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLg2rJKellg

0|1
    0|0
  • Beings like us created this reality as a learning ground and physical experience. But since we don't actually remember that and find it hard to separate stuff we mistakenly see our souls as gods when getting messages from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • God created man. God has always existed and manifested itself into the physical form on the earth as a human.

0|0
    1|0
  • Men created evrey gods. At a time they weren't understanding what was going on around them... and we're sadly still paying that !!!

1|1
    0|0
  • or much more interesting: where do ideas come from?

like 5 minutes before i have an idea, i usually don't do anything to create that idea in my head. it's almost like the idea is created without my doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both.

First, God created man in His own image.

Then, after the Fall, mankind created "god" to fit in his very limited understanding.

Talk to Franklin Graham and it sounds like "god" is a right-wing member of the Republican party. But the Jesus his father, Billy Graham, spoke and wrote about was vastly different.

Joel Osteen's interpretation of the Bible is so twisted its not funny, but the knee-jerk response to the "prosperity-gospel" has become an "austerity-gospel" which is just as hypocritical.

And there is only one God. And only one path to Him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man created many Gods! Pick your choice: Who created who?

0|0
    0|0
  • Man created Gods to cope with his insecurities about what he knows...

0|1
    0|0
  • This says it all.

0|0
    0|0
  • We look for a way to justify things we don't understand. Creating Gods was an outlet of this.

0|1
    0|0
  • We created god.

1|1
    0|0
  • A giant chicken laid us

0|1
    0|0
  • I created everyone

0|1
    0|0
  • Man created God (s).

0|1
    0|0
  • seemingly according the universe created itself

0|0
    0|0
  • God (s) created Man!

0|0
    1|0
  • evolution is a lie

0|0
    0|0
  • God created man and man created some other mythical gods

0|0
    0|0
  • you know the deal already bro
    GOD is above the dome

0|0
    1|0
    • Why did you go anonymous when I know who you are, Rico?

• you think my names rico lol

• I think it's one of your previous usernames. I don't know whether or not it is actually your name.

Recommended myTakes