Who created who?

• God (s) created Man!
  • Man created God (s)!

922

Most Helpful Girl

• I think we interpret things we don't understand as simply unexplainable or uncontrollable. If you think about it, most all accepted religion predates science and philosophy. Back then the unknown was scary, and people needed an explanation that made them feel safe.

"One sure mark of a fool is to dismiss anything that falls outside his experience as being impossible." — Farengar Secret-Fire

Most Helpful Guys

• What is this, church? Get off the religion kick already!!! Holy fucking shit!!! I live for music, but you don't see ME here asking people questions about it!!!

• I'd like to think that God and deities were created by man as a way to show people guidance and sometimes a way to control the masses by guilting them into believing they can only be redeemed by asking for forgiveness and making up for their mistakes. I used to believe religion was a good thing in life until I saw the darker side of it which divided people and created violence which made me leave it for good. I don't resent people who believe in God if it helps them out in life to have someone to talk and pray to, just as long as they don't try to convert me forcefully.