For you Christians - Do you find that you benefit from going to your Church?

I was at service yesterday and the man who I was talking to gave me some very useful advice about my life - it didn't completely map out the solution to the problem but it gave me inspiration about how I could go about solving the issue that has been bothering me for 6 years now. I find that more and more - the house of worship I go to is beginning to have a positive impact on my life. I also go to 4 different bible studies during the week but only when I have time.

1527

Most Helpful Guy

• I myself do, because at my church, I feel happier, more relaxed, almost as if it's like a get away from the world. The world is turning more violent and selfish and greedy and stupid, yet my church seems to be staying true to itself and God. It's a place were I can be myself and not be judged and persecuted, not only dealing with my faith, which happens often. But also with my quirks and autism and tiurettes, don't get second looks or disgusted looks or agitation from others. Not everyone outside my church is like that, but there's enough for me to notice it fairly often, especially at my old workplace. Not everyone is bad, it's just I feel more comfortable at church knowing everyone is accepting and kind and fairly honourable and I don't have to worry about if someone is or not. Yes I know church goers can be bad too, especially if their fake Christians, but so far not at my church. I've known these people for almost 9 years. So far they haven't betrayed me nor screwed me over nor judged nor mistreated.

Had a lot of dealings with mistrustful people and half of them were scumbags while the other half crazy. People at my church are like my family, having autism makes it hard to get close to people or be comfortable around others, they made it so easy for me and I am grateful to them.

Most Helpful Girls

• I've not been to church since I was 15/16. But I do have we do this fellowship thing online with a few friends online. We talk on Skype once a week about the Bible and we pray. I think filling your life with God in any way possible is always good. I feel like I'm much happier when I live my life for God. The more I include him in my day the brighter it gets!