How to easily debunk Flat Earth?

• earth is flat
  • earth is round

615

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Skipping over what should be an extremely easy question - where is the edge? - that you have not once even attempted to answer, I will bring up another one

If the Earth is a flat circle as claimed, explain the patterns of the sun and night and day. You say we should do our own research, so give this a try. Find a flat circular object and some small object to represent the sun, and try to find a place where it is visible from one area of the circle without being visible to any other.
    The only way that patterns of night and day and seasonal changes can work is with a slightly oblong sphere rotating on a tilted axis

• the edge is thousands of miles out if my theory is correct based off the rocket launch its over 500,000 miles+ so getting to it yeah not gonna happen

even if I was rich would not matter
      its blocked off

for the sun and moon patterns read the book of Enoch and I dare you to try and understand it
      CAUSE IT IS CONFUSING it took me a while to understand just a piece of it lol
      here is just a piece of it,,, tell me if you understand it lol
      https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/boe081.htm

and no the seasons are way more simple
      they are controlled WE LIVE IN A CONTROLLED SYSTEM
      if you put a pet in a cage
      you can change the temperature of the cage from cold to hot to warm
      GOD can do the same

remember we are pets in a glass cage
      How to easily debunk Flat Earth?

• You claim to be the one with proof, but when asked for science you quote the bible. That is not proof.

Seasonal changes, night and day, tides - none of it works on a flat earth model

• Best argument that I have is with a little trigonometry you can easily and quickly figure out the curvature of the earth.

Direct TV satellite positions are published, and instructions on how to direct your antenna are on its website. So you can figure out exact distance between locations on the earth by simple high school math and compare to Google maps to figure out exact curvature and land distance. As this information is both utilitarian and not government it would be hard to argue against the accuracy of the test.