Calling all Christians. The devil is attacking me in areas of my life that I've never been attacked in before. How do I handle it?

No rude or useless comments, please. You wouldn't spam or harass this post if I was Muslim. Don't do it just because I'm a Christian. Thank you. Have a nice day.

36

Most Helpful Guys

• I pray that God gives you the strength, courage, and wisdom to overcome this obstacle in your life.

• 3d

Thank you so much <3

• 3d

No problem. 😊

• 3d

Thank you. 👋😊

• i'm not christian myself. but if the devil is attacking you, continue praying, find someone you can confer in and talk to. if you truly want to win the battle you can, just not alone. best of luck:)

• 5d

Thank you for your kind words ❤

Most Helpful Girls

• Hello! I am a Christian too.. well I don’t go to church anymore but I know the Bible and believe in God. This is also God’s way of texting you, just keep praying and seek His protection.