If heaven were to exist in your opinion do you think it will be a boring place with nothing but constant worship and Hallelujahs towards God forever?

66

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I believe heaven is a place loved ones reunite with each other and animals. The sick are no longer sick, the wounded are healed and nobody is in any pain of discomfort. I don’t believe it’s all about worshipping god there, but I do believe it’s where people find peace and happiness after death.

• Your poor puppy won't be there.

• Same here, I’m sure you will see your dogs again though. If heaven is a place of peace and happiness, then they will be there waiting for you. That’s what I believe anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• How about instead of "in your opinion" just suppose it exists,

If it exists, it's probably not exactly like what popular culture/society describes it as.

Also, seeing how you responded to @Byakugan , please don't levy your religious beliefs on other people, that completely hinders productive conversation. Like the only people that kind of 'explanation' would convince is people who already have the same beliefs as you (as in there's no point).

I would be interested in an actual philosophical argument for Heaven's and God's existence. So if you have one please share. Thanks.

• God exist because I exist and animals exist and non life can't create life.

It's option (A) A supernatural all powerful brilliant being exist who created the universe, planets, sun, stars, moon, trees, sea, mankind, animals etc

Or option (B) Nothing was at the begining and from nothing non intelligent came intelligent life, smart design, universe, planets, moon, stars etc.

It's either one or the other. I choose A.