If heaven were to exist in your opinion do you think it will be a boring place with nothing but constant worship and Hallelujahs towards God forever?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I believe heaven is a place loved ones reunite with each other and animals. The sick are no longer sick, the wounded are healed and nobody is in any pain of discomfort. I don’t believe it’s all about worshipping god there, but I do believe it’s where people find peace and happiness after death.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your poor puppy won't be there.

• Show All
    • Same here, I’m sure you will see your dogs again though. If heaven is a place of peace and happiness, then they will be there waiting for you. That’s what I believe anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• How about instead of "in your opinion" just suppose it exists,

If it exists, it's probably not exactly like what popular culture/society describes it as.

Also, seeing how you responded to @Byakugan , please don't levy your religious beliefs on other people, that completely hinders productive conversation. Like the only people that kind of 'explanation' would convince is people who already have the same beliefs as you (as in there's no point).

I would be interested in an actual philosophical argument for Heaven's and God's existence. So if you have one please share. Thanks.

0|1
    0|0
    • God exist because I exist and animals exist and non life can't create life.

It's option (A) A supernatural all powerful brilliant being exist who created the universe, planets, sun, stars, moon, trees, sea, mankind, animals etc

Or option (B) Nothing was at the begining and from nothing non intelligent came intelligent life, smart design, universe, planets, moon, stars etc.

It's either one or the other. I choose A.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• All I know is that it'll be a whole lot better than this sick and annoying world. We're living in the precursor of hell😑😒😒

0|2
    0|0
  • NO ONE, hun, Is... In Heaven Right Now. Judgement Day awaits for GOD. xxoo

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If the Christian Heaven exists, I imagine it to be much as it's described in Randy Alcorn's book Heaven, except hopefully with more sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • What does his book teach about heaven? And would you like for there to be lots of sex in heaven? LOL

• Show All
    • Right now I'm in Intellectual Mode (pretty much completely not horny), but in the right mood I enjoy sex a lot.

• No, it will be amazing whatever we do because we are with God

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally am discovering now that I'm older that fake. Jesus existed but he was just a man and he's dead. its all fake

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• That is honestly exactly how i imagine it.

I also imagine the rules would suck... thus making it even more boring lol

I also also even imagine it more like prison, instead of having freedom up there.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, you are totally 100% dead wrong.

In the physical presence of God you will experience His constant divine great love, grace, mercy and kindness with His Holy Spirit in full effect which will bring great joy and pleasure and also witness His great glory that the human mind can't imagine.

People will bring great honor and love to God out their own will because His kindness will be great towards those who are saved by Him.

Morover, forced glory and worship has no true glory or meaning to it; it only has vaule if its voluntarily givin out of a pure heart and sincerity.

Psalm 16:11:

You will show me the path of life;
      In Your presence is fullness of joy;
      At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Psalm 100:5:

For the Lord is good;
      His mercy is everlasting,
      And His truth endures to all generations.

And as far as freedom is concerned, there will be ultimate freedom like never before on earth.

• You`re a christian, i assume, obviously, yes?

Hmm, ok, if that is what you believe

• It does exist and no it will not be boring but we will worship him because he deserves it

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably, none of the fun people would be going there

0|1
    0|0
    • What exactly fun people mean? Hookers? Drunkards? Thieves? Liars?

What exactly do you mean by fun people?

• 0|0
    0|0
  • If it existed, I think it would be totally beyond our comprehension on Earth. Like a fish who can't conceive of "wet" or "dry".

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes