What are the most annoying things about Christians?

1. They get in people's business and judge.
2. They judge before actually know about that person.
3. They take it big deal if a person makes a oops mistake.
4. They gossip and think they know what they are talking about.
5. They are too obsessive of people's behavior than enjoying life.

0|4

Most Helpful Guys

• Some Christians don't understand that when someone doesn't want to hear the gospel to leave them alone once and for all.

As a Christian I don't have that problem. I'm more than glad to leave you alone if you tell me you don't want to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ.

1|0
    0|0
    • 16h

I keep getting approached by this religion of women, called God the Mother. Each time I’m polite and say I’ve heard of it before and I’m not interested. They generally think I don’t know what I’m talking about and they correct me with their rendition of how they think Jesus was a woman or a feminine entity. I tell them my beliefs, in which they shake their head, tell me I’m wrong, and go on further with their beliefs, not listening in the slightest to my opinion. 3x this has happened. They get worked up that I’m not interested, become even more pushy, then I ultimately leave and say thank you for their time. It’s the shoving down people’s throats part of it that bothers me. Unsure if it’s a Christian faith. I was force fed Christianity my whole childhood and it left a bad taste in my mouth as an adult. I’m pretty adamantly not a Christian because of their gang-like approach, amongst other things. I wonder what their actual success rate is for recruiting like that.

• Just one thing. When somebody say they are praying for you.

Let me put it this way. Praying is like masturbating. Do it if you want, but I don't want to hear about it. It's weird if you say you do it while thinking of me, and weirder if you do it in front of me.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of them choose to be hyperactively Christian if they are guilty of doing things. If someone were to wrong me, I’d hope they would offer an apology to me, not god. Then I could forgive them or not... but it makes no sense to just toss their remorse into an idea of an entity. I think Christians can be good people, sure, but I think they’re some of the most crazy and evil people ultimately. They’re people that tend to need someone to tell them what’s wrong or right and what they should do etc. Lack of accountability is typical of Christians. Most of them are kind of boring to be honest. I’ve been baptized Catholic had my first communion and been to confession. I was also baptized in a swamp in south Florida as southern baptist... all as a kid. I hate church now the things I’ve witnessed I’d consider pretty psycho actually. On YouTube if you look up kids or people that claim to be possessed by the Holy Spirit, it’s kinda hilarious.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes your right I'm a Christian myself but don't like what go's on.. you can follow me if you want to

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• 1. everybody judges.
    2. again everyone does, not just christians. it's a basic human behavior.
    3. other peoples mistakes always look bigger to us than our own, cause deep inside we wanna be better than the others.
    4. again every human does this.
    5. yup another thing that everyone does xD

i don't dislike christians. i don't think they are annoying. i think what the believe is dumb and they should stop trying to make people believe the same shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an Atheist... But it sounds like you're describing Muslims.

0|3
    0|0
    • There isn't that much of a difference. Muslims consider Jesus to be a prophet.

• How is this behaviour any different for non Christians?

0|3
    0|2
  • That's like every other person... Muslims, jews, hindus, atheists... This has nothing to do with your beleif or your lack of.

0|0
    0|1
  • lol You just did all those exact things about them. What an idiot.

0|2
    0|0
  • The songs everywhere. I'm sick of those damn songs and the same commercials that have been on for a decade playing those songs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... just curious, what do you see when you look in the mirror?

0|1
    0|0
  • i attually find your wrong on all points for i am not any of those things thanks

1|1
    0|0
  • The way they despise non-Christians is sometimes highly irritating.

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything that you wrote

I can’t stand Christians

0|1
    0|2
  • If you don't believe what they do, you are wrong and misguided or, by god, you are a devil loving sinner!

0|0
    0|0
  • the fact that it starts in mid October... fuck, we haven't even got to Thanksgiving :|

0|0
    0|0
  • They love to push their views down your throat and telling you that you are doing to hell

0|0
    0|2
  • Everything you just described is yourself

1|2
    0|0
  • They are hypocrites.

0|2
    0|1
  • Not every Christian is like that

0|2
    0|0
  • they preach and try and convert you

0|2
    0|3
  • Your 1 - 5 statements sums up reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of those. It's the way they try to shove their opinions into the law books.

If I wanted to live in a theocracy, I'd move.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• Mostly 1&5. It's ok to do whatever ridiculous thing your god wants you to do. But it's not ok to expect or even force others to do the same

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes