What are the most annoying things about Christians?

1. They get in people's business and judge.
2. They judge before actually know about that person.
3. They take it big deal if a person makes a oops mistake.
4. They gossip and think they know what they are talking about.
5. They are too obsessive of people's behavior than enjoying life.

221

Most Helpful Guys

• Some Christians don't understand that when someone doesn't want to hear the gospel to leave them alone once and for all.

As a Christian I don't have that problem. I'm more than glad to leave you alone if you tell me you don't want to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ.

• 16h

I keep getting approached by this religion of women, called God the Mother. Each time I’m polite and say I’ve heard of it before and I’m not interested. They generally think I don’t know what I’m talking about and they correct me with their rendition of how they think Jesus was a woman or a feminine entity. I tell them my beliefs, in which they shake their head, tell me I’m wrong, and go on further with their beliefs, not listening in the slightest to my opinion. 3x this has happened. They get worked up that I’m not interested, become even more pushy, then I ultimately leave and say thank you for their time. It’s the shoving down people’s throats part of it that bothers me. Unsure if it’s a Christian faith. I was force fed Christianity my whole childhood and it left a bad taste in my mouth as an adult. I’m pretty adamantly not a Christian because of their gang-like approach, amongst other things. I wonder what their actual success rate is for recruiting like that.

• Just one thing. When somebody say they are praying for you.

Let me put it this way. Praying is like masturbating. Do it if you want, but I don't want to hear about it. It's weird if you say you do it while thinking of me, and weirder if you do it in front of me.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of them choose to be hyperactively Christian if they are guilty of doing things. If someone were to wrong me, I’d hope they would offer an apology to me, not god. Then I could forgive them or not... but it makes no sense to just toss their remorse into an idea of an entity. I think Christians can be good people, sure, but I think they’re some of the most crazy and evil people ultimately. They’re people that tend to need someone to tell them what’s wrong or right and what they should do etc. Lack of accountability is typical of Christians. Most of them are kind of boring to be honest. I’ve been baptized Catholic had my first communion and been to confession. I was also baptized in a swamp in south Florida as southern baptist... all as a kid. I hate church now the things I’ve witnessed I’d consider pretty psycho actually. On YouTube if you look up kids or people that claim to be possessed by the Holy Spirit, it’s kinda hilarious.

• Yes your right I'm a Christian myself but don't like what go's on.. you can follow me if you want to