What's your idea of Heaven?

What's your idea of Heaven?

328

Most Helpful Guys

• Seeing my wife again

• A few beers and a game on a Saturday afternoon.

Most Helpful Girls

• "Ask and you shall receive."

*prepares a loooooooong Christmas list*

What Guys Said 26

• A place were your soul go's after your body die's.
    https://youtu.be/-cXrEPNvRO8

• This is my best way to describe it.
    Two fellas are on the lake fishing. They notice that a nuclear bomb has gone off, and they look at the bright side! lol
    What's your idea of Heaven?
    When I get to heaven I hope the trout are biting.

• God showed his servent John a small sample of what heaven actually looks like a bit, but we won't live in heaven. The new earth to come is our eternal home not heaven.

The new earth to come is perfect in beauty, peace, love and joy forever and ever as the Lord Jesus Christ will rule in everlasting kingdom.

Revelation 4:4-11:

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven.

And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.”

Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.

And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.

Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads.

And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices.

Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal.

And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back.

The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle.

The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying:

“Holy, holy, holy,
    Lord God Almighty,
    Who was and is and is to come!”

Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:

“You are worthy, O Lord,
    To receive glory and honor and power;
    For You created all things,
    And by Your will they exist and were created.”

• Nirvana/Heaven/End of the Circle/Cycle etc.

'Heaven' is when at last the circle of life has come to a stop. Once the 'suffering of life' is no more. Your energy and the things you've accumulated throughout your personal circle returns to the cosmos/stream.

• A place where the soul can finally rest. Where all of life’s questions will be answered.

• Perfection, beyond description. A friend put it this way, imagine you are in your mother's womb and that all you knew and imagine your reaction to being exposed to the world outside your mother's womb imagine doing that a second time

• Most bible scholars believe there are 3 levels of heaven, one for God, one for people, and one probably for animals. Now if Heaven has 3 levels , then there are 3 levels of Hell. I would assume bad, really bad and extremely evil bad. I would say perfection.

• I think of it as some kind of quiet Nirvana, where shapeless spirits are floating around God, who is much larger, but also shapeless. The spirits are being radiated and enveloped in God's love.

• Under the assumption that one does exist it would be basically the life I have right now with the added things like a partner, easyer classes at college, really advanced video games and all healthy things taste like chocolate

• Being one with true self on the most positive level you can be, and being in a place that matches that vibration.

• A cabin in a rural area shrouded in a thick fog, a layer of snow and a completely white sky.

• Hopefully it's this.

• It's where the marriage supper of the Lamb will take place. I also know that sin can't go there.

• GaG

HA HA HA HA HA! i tried to keep a straight face, but failed. No regrets.

• Hey once can dm me in inbox i am unable to message please i need some suggestions and help please

• No worries , everything is at peace , no drama , no negativity just Free

• The place where souls of people are absolutely happy

• A place of perfect contentment and happiness

• If it is a place it is not for you only.

• A happy life with my wife

• It's not a place... it's something to dream of :D

• Honeymoon

• some place peaceful

• A house on a private island.

• All my favorite foods an not dieing eating them

• It can't be imagined

What Girls Said 1