Are there any Christians on here?

I just became a christian and just wondering what it's like to have christian friends. I've hung around worldly people i guess you can say and am unsure how this is going to go

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I am.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Whats it like to have christian friends vs worldy cussing woman banging drinking friends?

• 1d

Having virtuous friends who believe and practice the same things that I do is very much and blessing.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 7

• I don't any Christians, but I know some Chris', which I pretty close.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

This fragment sentence is ra ra ra radiculous

• I am Christian. It's not bad to have worldly friends but there's a limit to how much worldly it can get.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was one, but now I just pray to God religionless.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

You must have never met God bc once you meet him you can't "not" believe or else you never met him

• Show All
    • 6d

All im saying is if you truly KNEW him it would be extreamly diffucult to leave him. The farthest you would get is not believing he's true.. iv ran from God and started drinking and smoking weed knowing that God is real still.. ill never be able to run from the idea that God doesn't exist.. God doesn't care if i capitalize God or god lol he would rather have my heart then my work lol good luck to you

• 6d

Don't get it wrong, I did NOT leave God, I left the church. I've looked it up and it's called Deism, the belief is in God, not religion.
      And on capitalizing, in Christian text, God's pronouns are capitalized. I'm sure it doesn't affect your relationship with Him.

• I'm athiest

0|0
    0|1
  • I am a Christian man

0|0
    0|0
  • Do some priests diggle young boys?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Sam

0|0
    0|0