Do you think sexually immoral people deserve to go to Heaven?

Remember Jesus said only people who are as pure as children go to Heaven.
PURE!
God hates impurity, infedility, adultery, fornication, homosexuality
Updates:
3d
Remember lying to yourself by saying God loves you no matter how slutty you are is only for your comfort. God's morals can't be changed.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• Well... if impurity is going to keep you out, then nobody is getting in, including you most likely. I are anyone on this planet to claim they are as pure as a child. Besides that, I believe that children have souls which have already lived MANY lives, so they're not pure to start out with - they are simply children and incapable of caring for themselves. Let's just say it's my opinion that no one is getting in if you have to pass the purity test, so there must be something else going on here.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

i'm celibate by the way.

• 2d

So what? Impureness is not limited to sexual activities. Something the "religions" forgot to tell you --- no one on Earth is pure. No one. So like I said, there's more to the story and it's not a reason to become an atheist agnostic or a luciferian, like some people choose.

• That's doesn't make any sense to me the the Bible is the one who says that God loves all his children no matter what so that's contradictory to him Hating gay people people have sex before marriage and whatever else that's like having two children and saying you love them both no matter what except for one because he had sex too early makes no sense

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

So n o matter what you do God loves you? Then why does Hell exist?

• 2d

For those who commit unforgivable sin

• 2d

Even then that doesn't mean that God won't love you you shouldn't say it if you want to live up to it

• It's funny how Christians say that while at the same time Christian society is the most perverted and oversexualized society on the planet.

0|3
    0|0
    • 3d

Which is why I believe being a Christian doesn't make you a God's child until you follow His commandments.

• I think you pose an important question which, I think can be supported and also affirms what Jesus said about only people who are as pure as children go to Heaven. The passage from The Gospel of St. Matthew which speaks of what Jesus will do and it reads, thus:
    The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. Matthew 13:41

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally no one deserve to inherit the new earth to come and eternal life. No one.

We all are a bunch degenerates before God in one way or another by how we currently live our life or have lived our life in the past.

Eternal life is a free gift givin by God unto those who put their trust in Jesus for salvation, it's not something you can earn.

Good works does not erase past sins before God.

Ephesians 2:1-10:

And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • just as well i dont believe in god then but didn't he also teach that its wrong for others to judge?

0|2
    1|0
    • 3d

I said what I read. It's also logical to assume that Heaven and sexual immorality don't go hand in hand together

• Show All
    • 3d

You don't want to believe in God

• 3d

its not a choice... i just dont believe and thats that

• everyone has sinned
    he can forgive if they turn from their ways

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that comes by Christ Jesus. (Romans 3: 23-25) Yes, God can forgive them if they truly repent of their sins and turn away from them.

• Show All
    • 3d

@gentlemanscholar which most Christians seem to forget

• 3d

Yes, and that is what makes it very sad when Christian do not take to heart that Christian also need to repent and turn away from their sins, (I include my self in this) because as a Christian, it is because of God's grace and that God is faithful and just and will forgive anyone who turn to him in faith through Christ Jesus.

• If God created man in the image of himself. Why would he discriminate between his children and send some to heaven and some to hell.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you really think a deity would care what primates do with their bodies?

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

Yes as He is perfect

• Show All
    • 3d

Yes intelligent creatures understand that sexual behavior shows your moral values and dignity. It's just animals and people with low intelligence who think sex is sex and it has nothing to do with morality

• 2d

Morality isn't real, it's a social construct.

Empathy is important for group animals such as humans so we can cooperate. But sexual "morality" is utterly useless.

• The way I see it if God hates human nature then why should we believe in him in the first place? Isn't it kind of redundant to worship a being who hates you for being what you are?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the moral standard we are talking about, what they have done, why they have done it but ultimately who they truly are as a being. And ofcourse your vision of heaven.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought god loved all his children.
    What about priests that molest children, especially little boys? How can a Christian serving under God do such a thing and still think he's going to heaven?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

His children who repent.
      God gave us all free will. We can decide our actions and God will decide if we do to Hell or Heaven.

• 3d

So why does a person under the service of God ( that he is supposed to worship) do things that gets them sent to hell?

• 3d

Exactly. Why would they do that? I'm sure those people are either delusional (they lie to themselves that God loves them no matter how promiscuous they are) or they simply don't believe in God.

• Does it matter since we are not judges to who goes into the afterlife? Since my decision doesn't count, why would my waste my life and precious brain power to think of such things?

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay if Heaven does not have Sexually Immoral people..
    Than by its definition it sounds like Hell..

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

you realize you don't deserve to be in Heaven

• Show All
    • 3d

Body maybe but not your soul

• 2d

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• ya but gotta love religion and their contradictions to make everything work lol... cause then it also says your sins can be forgiven...

0|0
    0|0
  • Religion was a mistake

0|3
    1|1
  • I'm sure God will figure it all out at some point. As we say on the job, "That's above my pay grade."

0|0
    0|1
  • They might not go to heaven, but the gates of Valhalla are still open.

1|1
    0|0
  • god hates humanity ^^ remember? six pages in, God kills everyone on earth except for Noah and the fish.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

They were people whom he would send to Hell. You think all people deserve to go to Heaven?

• 2d

there is no hell and no heaven so people don't deserve to go anywhere. If i'm to believe the Bible not only did God create everything, but he loves all right? So why would there be a need for hell? He cast out his number 1 angel who demanded equality and started a revolution because God doesn't like his authority challenged. He made fire rain on Sodom and Gomohra (forgive the spelling i read it a long time ago and i don't care about respecting the bible) becasue the people who lived there decided to do what THEY wanted instead of what GOD wanted, he destroyed the tower of Babel because... wait why did he destroy a tower that was supposed to gather humanity no matter what cultural, ethnical or religious background? oh yeah because men were too ambitious with this project...
      want me to go on?

• No, I don't think Jesus should go to heaven for his sexual relations with Judas.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps the question you should ask is what kind of creep would care what you do inside the bedroom

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Your body must be pure.
      He said if you have urges then you should marry and be faithful to your spouse.

• Show All
    • 3d

Well it's more redundant than the flood so did you even bother saying it and can I now assume that you agree freewill is not part of the bible philosophy and it's rather a authoritarian ultimatum

• 3d

So why* did

• No, at the very least, most of them deserve purgatory.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think religion is a lie and your life is a mess

0|1
    1|0
    • 3d

Think whatever you want if it makes you more freely sin

• Jesus also loves sinners who repent.

0|2
    0|0
  • God has NO religion!

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

He sent His son for letting people know about the real religion

• 3d

I would say that God, sent his son to show others a way of life, there was no such word as religion then - besides, God created both Man and Woman in his eyes, Religion is something that was invested by humans - in my opinion if you have faith, that that faith has to be personal you can not command or sell to others what you ( a religion ) thinks is correct.

if it was the case, then Religion would be no different from another brand being marketed out to entice people to follow, dress, speak, act the same way...

• What does god consider sexually immoral?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just remember there is a large portion of the christian community who will actively engage in premarital anal sex because it is considered "God's Loophole". If you want to judge other people, then make sure your own community is absolutely perfect first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well he told the criminal being crucified on the cross next to him that he'd be in paradise because he believed.
    It also says that without faith it is impossible to please God.
    It basically says only those who die in unbelief have rejected heaven.
    It also says "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by FAITH.

So, not having faith and rejecting God is what keeps people out. Having faith in Jesus... or having faith in God for those who lived before Jesus and have not heard of him.

"Jesus said unto him, “Have I been so long a time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip? HE THAT HATH SEEN ME HAS SEEN THE FATHER; and how sayest thou then, ‘Show us the Father’?"

"As he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became as bright as a flash of lightning. Two men, MOSES AND ELIJAH, appeared in glorious splendor, talking with Jesus. They spoke about his departure,[a] which he was about to bring to fulfillment at Jerusalem. (Moses and Elijah both lived and died before Jesus ever came or was known but they had FAITH in God the father (I and my father are ONE).

"I and my Father are ONE"

If they remain unbelievers and never repent than they will get punished..."Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but FORNICATORS AND ADULTERERS GOD WILL JUDGE."

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The message of the new testament is that God loves. Period.

Jesus certainly could have mentioned homosexuality as a sin but he didn't. But he talk a hell of a lot about forgiveness and the inherent value of every human being. God is furthermore frequently referred to as a loving parent.

You are asked to take responsibility for your own thoughts and actions, that is true. But there is a great deal of direction to love, not condemn others.

Whom God chooses to forgive isn't up to you.

0|0
    0|2
    • 3d

However, remember also that Jesus said “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Matthew 5:17-19

• Show All
    • 2d

@Iron_Man there are -very large- Christian denominations that have gone as far as performing gay marriages etc. You may think it’s unchristian but they certainly exist. They’re not fringe groups a lot of the traditional mainline Protestant churches are mixing that way.

• 2d

That doesn't make it right and it's not proper

• The immoral and abominable shall not inherit the kingdom of God they shall be castes it out like stones.

1|0
    0|0
  • the more the merrier. as for me, im a classy angel in the likes of the kate middleton mold

0|0
    0|0
  • Let it be decided by God Himself.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Yes. Sure. But you should know God's morals are not changed.

• Shut the fuck up

0|2
    1|1
    • 3d

Said a slut

• Show All
    • 11h

@s0berSince2k18 no one can force me to accept homosexuality

• 10h

Then just keep your dumb ass opinions about it to yourself because they’re hurtful

Recommended myTakes