Do immoral priests really believe in God?

God is against sexual immorality and child molesting is the worst sexual immorality.
I believe whoever commits such a horrible sin doesn't believe in God. They are non-believers.
Those who believe in God and follow his Commandments know very well that God hates impurity.
Do you know how many times in the bible sexual immorality is mentioned as a great sin that God hates?
Nuns and priests MUST STAY pure.
Updates:
7d
Pedophiles don't become pedophiles because of sexual repression

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Closeted gay men in denial become priests to avoid “sinning”, the result of this oppression on a systemic level is almost always unhealthy outlets for those feelings.

Denying a part of yourself doesn’t lead to anything good.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

So yes they usually still believe they are men of god.

• Show All
    • 7d

I don't care about homosexuality. My views are based on logic. Ihave come to the conclusion that ex homosexuality is a thing. Why wou;ld I bwant to believe in that? What's my favor? 😀 I'm straight.

• 7d

Pre-existing biases mostly. I'm not interested in debating about it.

• Immoral priests, criminals and even the most cruelest men and women can be part of a religion and genuinely believe in God. I think you might be a little too naive of what sects of Christianity cares to have within their circles.

0|0
    0|0
  • First this whole nun and priest should stay pure is Catholic institution foolishness.

In the old testament priest were married and in fact in the new testement is its a must a bishop or pastor must be married in order to qualify for bishop or pastor.

2nd: Can immoral priest believe in God? Yeah, they can, but they just don't care.

Some people can do the most disgusting acts, but since their conscience is numb they don't feel anything or remorse etc upon doing immoral acts.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because they aren't allowed to have a girlfriend or get married or have any sex at all so they all suffer from extreme chronic sexual frustration and they end up taking advantage of vulnerable children to get their release.

Church needs to change the rules.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

@HereIbe that article is almost 10 years old.
      The abuse in the Catholic Church is rife. It's undeniable.
      Letting the priests marry and have girlfriend's or boyfriends if that is what they're into is a sensible solution to at least trying to fix the problem instead of taking your approach. Whatever that is.
      So if you think I am a waste of DNA and an idiot for at least wanting to try something different, then you can piss off.

• Show All
    • 7d

I have an idea to at least reduce the abuse. What's your idea?

• 7d

You're just one person and female. Females are less likely to sexually abuse children than men. Your level of access to vulnerable children also comes into it.

• you can't say GOD is against sexual immorality , when JESUS slept with hookers. never question another man or woman salvation. clergy , nuns are human to and often fall and fall bad. revenge is mine sayeth the lord!! don't judge the man with a pebble in his eye when there s a rock in yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who actually cares what an immoral priest believes, if they do anything legally wrong esp to children they deserve the death penalty! with years of torture thrown in - End of!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because people use "faith" and "service" to try and hide their crimes.

0|0
    0|1
    • 7d

Yes. They believe if they become priests people will take them as saints and they can do their disgusting actions.

• Keep fighting for religion until you realize one day when you wake up that you have been bleeding for the wrong side and that day your whole life will feel like a waste..
    And reality a trauma..

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I don't get depressed because of my faith in God. It has always kept me strong. Not to mention the how many tiimes God has helped me and answered my prayers. I know God exists.

• The Bible also says that you should not judge others. After all, you, too, are a sinner. . . right?

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Whoever is not a sinner is perfect. Who is perfect? No one.

• Show All
    • 6d

You can make a simple statement such as that as if you do not think critically, the statement sounds like it must be true, but it is not. If you are viewing a crime as a sin, then they would be equal. But if we are talking about crimes and their treatment in the law, crimes are punished based on the consequences to society and whether the defendant is a repeat offender.

• 5d

I didn't say sins and crimes are the same.

• THE CATHOLIC CHURCH ARE SATANIST HOW DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND THIS

it's in the history books
    this is why people are retarded to me
    they make the choice to stay stupid

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Get therapy.

• Show All
    • 7d

Hitler was years ahead of me too that doesn't make him credible lol

• 7d

@Historylover18

really lol shut up
      my GOD was right end of story

and im right because I believe him its that simple

• Some do, but sin anyway. Does ANYONE who sins believe in God?

Does anyone who breaks the law believe the government is real?

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

We all sin. Some sins can be deadly

• 7d

And your little point is? That no sinners believe in God?

• 7d

Sinners and child molesters are not synonyms. Read the title of the question.

• I think they took the part with Jesus and the little children a bit too literally...

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re right.

1|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope they like children

0|0
    0|0
  • good question

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Some evil priests do believe in God but instead choose to fallow evil I wouldn't be surprised if some secretly where devil worshippers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes