Are you rejoicing that John Ramirez got out of Devil Worshipping and why do you think people scoff and mock at the spiritual realm?

John Ramirez was a 3rd rank devil worshipper who had the power to astral project and he later realized by revelation that Jesus is the truth.

I'm excited because people who were controlled and the deepest into sin are the strongest testimonies of Jesus.

It grieves me that atheists think they are smart by scoffing at the idea that Satan is not real and it's a myth. This man was a 3rd rank. That's a very high order in Satanism. I'm not talking about the atheistic version of Satanism because that's not truly Satanism.

I'm amazed at the ignorance of g@g members here. You'd think they'd be called, remnant, consecrated and set apart from the wiles and vileness of the world but they are spiritually dead and just as blind as people at many other websites.

Atheists and fornicators need to wake up and realize that the power within the world has been overcome by Jesus and need to quit adhering to foolish beliefs that Satan is all fun and games. He came to steal, kill and destroy. Atheists are mostly so reprobate that they can't come to Jesus because God has seared them as mocking and scoffing at the spiritual realm.

The spiritual realm is more real than the natural realm and I wish atheists would see that. All this crap about naturalism being debunked should open up their eyes but it doesn't. The things you can not see are more real than the things you can see. Take off your spiritual blinders and see.

People care more about happiness in churches today than about freedom. It's more important to be free than to be happy. To be free means you are not a slave. To be happy means you are not sad.
  • I'm atheist but I do think this testimony is powerful
  • I'm atheist and will mock and scoff at it and don't care if Christians hate it
  • I'm Christian and rejoicing because Satan has lost a major battle
    Vote C
  • I'm Christian and not rejoicing because I think he is doing it for attention
    Vote D
  • I'm neither atheist nor Christian and think that Jesus has no eternal power
    Vote E

211

Most Helpful Girl

• If there is a devil then there has to be a God too. If there was not a God to stop the Devil/Satan from spreading shit around the planet we would all be in league with the devil and there would be chaos on Earth, not peace on Earth.

• I 100% agree with your post.

It's amazing to me how many people claim there is a God but no Satan. Even if there's a God but it's not of the Bible, it makes perfect sense to have a devil that causes us to be tempted by Satan and we must resist the wiles of that devil.

Most Helpful Guys

• Third rank what? what proof is there he had all these powers? his word? ha. if he worshipped satan then all he learned was to lie.

Night time stories to keep people from being dicks.

• Watch the video.

You're a fool if you're 56 and have no idea about good and evil and think this is all a joke. Don't like my content, then don't post.

80% of my stuff is related to spirituality and the afterlife.

• You should vote.

• The question has an unwritten rule that it's to be taken as if its in true. If you don't find the question valid, then why post? Also, why not vote?

• Sounds like he just traded one irrational belief for another.