Are you rejoicing that John Ramirez got out of Devil Worshipping and why do you think people scoff and mock at the spiritual realm?

John Ramirez was a 3rd rank devil worshipper who had the power to astral project and he later realized by revelation that Jesus is the truth.

I'm excited because people who were controlled and the deepest into sin are the strongest testimonies of Jesus.

It grieves me that atheists think they are smart by scoffing at the idea that Satan is not real and it's a myth. This man was a 3rd rank. That's a very high order in Satanism. I'm not talking about the atheistic version of Satanism because that's not truly Satanism.

I'm amazed at the ignorance of g@g members here. You'd think they'd be called, remnant, consecrated and set apart from the wiles and vileness of the world but they are spiritually dead and just as blind as people at many other websites.

Atheists and fornicators need to wake up and realize that the power within the world has been overcome by Jesus and need to quit adhering to foolish beliefs that Satan is all fun and games. He came to steal, kill and destroy. Atheists are mostly so reprobate that they can't come to Jesus because God has seared them as mocking and scoffing at the spiritual realm.

The spiritual realm is more real than the natural realm and I wish atheists would see that. All this crap about naturalism being debunked should open up their eyes but it doesn't. The things you can not see are more real than the things you can see. Take off your spiritual blinders and see.

People care more about happiness in churches today than about freedom. It's more important to be free than to be happy. To be free means you are not a slave. To be happy means you are not sad.
  • I'm atheist but I do think this testimony is powerful
    Vote A
  • I'm atheist and will mock and scoff at it and don't care if Christians hate it
    Vote B
  • I'm Christian and rejoicing because Satan has lost a major battle
    Vote C
  • I'm Christian and not rejoicing because I think he is doing it for attention
    Vote D
  • I'm neither atheist nor Christian and think that Jesus has no eternal power
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If there is a devil then there has to be a God too. If there was not a God to stop the Devil/Satan from spreading shit around the planet we would all be in league with the devil and there would be chaos on Earth, not peace on Earth.

0|1
    0|0
    • I 100% agree with your post.

It's amazing to me how many people claim there is a God but no Satan. Even if there's a God but it's not of the Bible, it makes perfect sense to have a devil that causes us to be tempted by Satan and we must resist the wiles of that devil.

Most Helpful Guys

• Third rank what? what proof is there he had all these powers? his word? ha. if he worshipped satan then all he learned was to lie.

Night time stories to keep people from being dicks.

0|0
    0|0
    • Watch the video.

You're a fool if you're 56 and have no idea about good and evil and think this is all a joke. Don't like my content, then don't post.

80% of my stuff is related to spirituality and the afterlife.

• Show All
    • You should vote.

• The question has an unwritten rule that it's to be taken as if its in true. If you don't find the question valid, then why post? Also, why not vote?

• Sounds like he just traded one irrational belief for another.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I call bullshit:

Astral Projection is a 9th level spell.

0|2
    0|0
    • Did you watch the video? He had Satan enter into him.

• Show All
    • @PcSucks
      Written by men full of the Holy Ghost.

• Man you are brainwashed so bad trust me I was too it takes a while to unlearn all of that but you will in time

• I know that GOD/JESUS can change the violist of sinners of which I was one. So, I rejoice with this account. What I could not find was who have validated his conversion, his critics or who has indorsed him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bunch of bullocks. I don't know what's worse: The flat Earth dome guy or this. SMH.

0|1
    0|1
  • Are you rejoicing that John Ramirez got out of Devil Worshipping and why do you think people scoff and mock at the spiritual realm?

0|0
    0|0
  • Were you on drugs when you wrote this post? Nobody can astral project we have no idea if there is a God or a Devil and if you believe any of that you need mental help

0|0
    0|0
    • Astral projection (or astral travel) is a term used in esotericism to describe a willful out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of a soul or consciousness called an "astral body" that is separate from the physical body and capable of travelling outside it throughout the universe.

• @goodlongman Yea I watched Charmed I know what it is lol

• I'm Christian but I don't know much about John Ramirez so I don't know whether I think he's genuine or not

0|1
    0|0
  • As above, so below.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sorry, but you have been deceived by Loki the trickster God. The only true savior is Thor.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's John Ramirez?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you please ask him how to solve level III-B?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes