Are you afraid of death? Why? Why not?

Are you afraid of death? Why? Why not?

• Yee, death scary. Ain’t nobody wanna die. Unless you Kurt cobain.
  • Nah. I wanna die. Please shoot me.
  • If you die, you die
    Vote C

1838

Most Helpful Girls

• I might die a painful death - I don't know the future - but I am not afraid of death - I believe if I live the way God wants me to live - I will go to heaven after I die - and I believe if I live for God - that God will guide me and help me - even when I am approaching the end of my life.

• I use to be afraid of death like when I was 5years old. But c’mon if you die you die there’s absolutely fucking nothing you can do about it. You gotta accept that someday.

Most Helpful Guys

• Why would anyone be scared of death..
    If you die all your worries and problems end..
    Living is scary