Are you afraid of death? Why? Why not?

Are you afraid of death? Why? Why not?

• Yee, death scary. Ain’t nobody wanna die. Unless you Kurt cobain.
    Vote A
  • Nah. I wanna die. Please shoot me.
    Vote B
  • If you die, you die
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I might die a painful death - I don't know the future - but I am not afraid of death - I believe if I live the way God wants me to live - I will go to heaven after I die - and I believe if I live for God - that God will guide me and help me - even when I am approaching the end of my life.

2|0
    0|0
  • I use to be afraid of death like when I was 5years old. But c’mon if you die you die there’s absolutely fucking nothing you can do about it. You gotta accept that someday.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Why would anyone be scared of death..
    If you die all your worries and problems end..
    Living is scary

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No, because I know what the next life will be and it will be wonderful!

3|1
    0|0
  • Can't be afraid of something inevitable. Every day we're one step closer to our death. So live as the best version of yourself every day, and enjoy it, so when the inevitable knocks on your door, you're not afraid, since you know you've lived your life the best you could've.

Memento mori.

2|0
    0|0
  • not so much scared of death but GODS judgement
    cause I am so flawed

and filled with sin
    and it's hard not to sin

1|0
    0|0
  • To an extent. I don't believe in an afterlife so death is kinda scary.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Generally no, I've always figured when it's my time so be it. However if I'm feeling existential, then yeah, when I look too deep into it I fear death. Only because I don't know what, if anything, comes next. Nor can I fathom not existing.

0|0
    0|0
  • The more one becomes an idiot the more they forget to fear death.

Hell, if someone can actually have such foresight to even have a glance at what it appears like, I think that should be considered amazing. Not just as an individual, but that a living species, could even concieve of it.

But I don't think anyone really has any clue of what they're talking about when they answer the question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Death sucks and is depression because nobody doesn't really knows what happens until we die. It's the unknown part that is sct. We know what happens to are bodies when we die but what about are spirit and soul part. We only find out until we die.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not scared of death, but I’m not exited for it either

2|0
    0|0
  • More afraid of dying not having lived.

Death is something I can't comprehend. I'm too egotistical and self important for it. But death shall strip everything away I guess.

But I'm quite convinced of some kind of after life. So that could be sweet I guess ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i wasn't concerned with death until i had children. i'm not afraid death but i afraid of my children losing a parent young in the life. once they are adults i will have no qualms with death but up until that point my presence on earth feels necessary

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't fear death. I fear what's after. This is the internet and shit's always edgy regardless, but I truly would become swiss cheese for something important.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am. Death scares me, even though i know it's inevitable. I believe the spirit lives on. How, why and where is the worrisome thing. Even if, like me you believe in God, there's no certainty about it, and no one has ever come back to tell us.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm more afraid of what leads me to my death. I don't want a painful and long one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. The thought of death scares me as the idea that I just won't exist anymore freaks me out but the reality doesn't cause I won't care once it's happened.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't take any of the options. I watched both my parents die peacefully and learned from my father as he was dying that it's not something to fear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'm not afraid because I know it's going to come some day so there's no point in being afraid. I also know where I'm going once I die so I'm not scared at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I ain’t afraid of death. Don’t think I ever will be. There’s other things to worry about; we all die at some point.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really afraid. I just hope it's not just black and nothingness. I want to become a ghost or something, the fudge.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm afraid of dying slowly, I want it to go fast. I don't want to be caught in a life or death situation where it takes a long time for me to eventually die after a long battle to continue life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well hell sounds terrible, but as for the concept, I dont fear it as much as loathe it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s a waste to be afraid of fearing death while we live

2|0
    0|0
  • Don't wanna die but I'm not afraid of it.
    Are you afraid of the end of a book? No, it's just the end of a story. That's all it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a biological fear of decay and death. But rationally speaking, it kinda gives meaning to life. How would you feel if I give you only one ice cream your entire life? Personally I'd relish it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not afraid of it. But definitely not wanting it to happen lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter much , just want to enjoy fucking everything before my day

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wanna de but since death is the great void, it doesn't scare me: no more problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not afraid of death, just a little afraid of dying

0|0
    0|0
  • Death isn't scary. Dying can be painful and prolonged. I'm scared of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go back and forth on it. Sometimes I look forward to it, but other times I find it terrifying.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dying? No
    Dying feeling forgotten or unfulfilled? Yes

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know how my life will go, but I want to be on my death bed not desiring anything more out of life. If I have that, I think I can die in peace.

• If I die I'm not going to notice it happened. Think about this for a second

1|1
    0|0
  • No. Fear of death is of Satan. Anyone who is of God fears not death.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't want my family to feel the pain of loss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, life is just a dream. I don’t believe in an afterlife so death would just be a fade to black.

0|0
    1|0
  • I am afraid of dying but not afraid death itself , not suicidal but death intrigues me. More like life after death I should say. I will finally have all the answere or I will have no answers but remain a cycle of the universe maybe my atoms will be sucked into a black hole once the sun dies and particles are spead in an explosion leading me to my next journey. Even if all I am is a corpse I find that I am everywhere and no where in the same time which is interesting in a longevity of the universe

0|0
    0|0
  • I am but you just have to keep living day by day and hope for the best

0|0
    0|0
  • I am more afraid of dying alone then of death itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • God has My Back. xx

3|1
    0|0
  • No, the sooner the better

1|0
    0|0
  • Very tasteless Kitty joke.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|1
  • I only wonder where im gonna be living next

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, because I don't know what it holds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ready son. Decapitate me with a helicopter 🚁

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not afraid.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fear God, not death.

0|0
    0|0
  • i welcome it