Did you know that science proves that Jesus is the Son of God?

This 16 minute video is powerful and awakening. After you watch this evidence, you can not deny Jesus is truly God's son.
  • WOW. That video really did it for me. I was borderline 50/50 if Jesus was the son of God but am now 100% sure
    Vote A
  • I see many great points and was already 100% convinced but now I say thanks as I can show some skeptics
    Vote B
  • It has about halfway good and bad positions but overall, it's not that convincing
    Vote C
  • This video has not quite convinced me yet but it is plausible
    Vote D
  • This man is claiming devilish lies. I believe there is no son of God as theism is impossible to pinpoint to its true creator
    Vote E
  • Well, I think this actually makes it more believable that Jesus is not God after watching this video
    Vote F
  • None of these answers best fit what I think is true of your question (pick your answer and explain)
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• ~"The male seed carries something that the female seed does not. What's the one thing that the female seed never has carried, and never will carried? It is the blood that will be put into this baby. Sperm carries the father's blood. That is human anatomy 101. We all have the blood from our fathers."
    Uhh... No? I had to stop after that. Sperm are gamete cells and don't contain blood. If you have blood mixed in with your semen (which comes from your prostate and vas deferens) then you likely have a serious condition called hematospermia and you need to see a doctor. A baby has neither its father's or mother's blood. A baby receives alleles from each parent determining it's own blood type (A, B, AB, O) and rh factor (+ or -). If I recall correctly (haven't checked in a long time) my blood type is b- whereas my father is b+. I could give him blood, but if he tried to give me blood I'd likely die.

0|2
    0|0
    • So I guess E? Although I don't know if he's lying, he may just have a really really poor understanding of biology.

• It is impossible for "Science" to prove that God exists at all, and there isn't complete confidence in the existence of Jesus as a person, let alone the son of God. There are no new arguments to be made. Videos like this one are persuasive only to those who already believe. Meanwhile each new generation is less religious than their parents.

0|1
    0|0
    • But secularism will die out like other fads.

• Show All
    • Literally so what? As far as anyone can tell, an afterlife is just wishful thinking. There's nothing for me to do.

• And nothing happening after death is wishful thinking too.

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m sorry, but I simply cannot take a guy serious when he’s talking about “the womb of the female chicken.”
    🤨
    I did try to watch it all. I tried. Got about 7 minutes in. But since we have to start from the assumption that the virgin birth really happened, everything that followed was irrelevant to me.
    I tried twiggy.
    I really tried

1|4
    0|1
    • No matter what, every idea in an assumption. But ok.

• Show All
    • @Under_Maps_OF_twigs So just a overly wordy way of saying "Nothing can be proven 100% by religion or science"? just trust yourself and see what happens

• @Giggletr0n

Of course you'd say that. You are a secularist.

• And Thor is the son of Odin, and Hercules is the son of Zeus, and so on. No one is questioning the characters in the book, in the same way no one questions the relationships about characters in other forms of fictional literature.

4|8
    0|1
    • Falsify it or otherwise you can not verify it is a myth.

• Show All
    • @goaded
      So that's a Hell that Christians don't take seriously is why atheists do not take the Christian Hell seriously? If so, I can see what you mean but the atheists still have 1 more Hell to worry about than the Christians so it's better to be Christian than be atheist.

• Atheists don't worry about hell at all.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Science doesn't even prove the existence of God, let alone his son. LOL

2|8
    1|2
  • *sips coffee*

It did nothing for me...

I actually believe there was a man named Jesus, but he was no different than say Socrates... men with ideas and philosophies. Nothing more who all perish in vain.

0|6
    0|0
  • No, actually science proves Jesus was homosexual.
    Did you know that science proves that Jesus is the Son of God?

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't have the nerves to waste 16 minutes of my life, but I can guarantee it proves nothing, because for it to prove that Jesus is the son of God, it would first have to prove that God exists, and there has never been one single piece of evidence for that, in the history of mankind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you know I can pull many YouTube videos, scientific evidence about trans woman being real woman born in the body of a man, making them literally a woman in a mans body? Yet no one will accept it because they live in a bubble we’re everything is black and white and worship Ben Shapiro like a God. Thought so.

2|0
    0|0
  • is he saying that God is a man with a penis? Where are these feminists when you need them. If Jesus were as pompous as this guy no one would've converted to Christianity.
    1. none of what he said was scientific. when you claim that science has proved something it means a scientific process has taken place. as far as i know science hasn't proved God's existence let alone god's relation with Jesus.
    2. Jesus didn't have an earthly father which is the whole point to the miracle of his birth. god created him without a father and if that somehow proves that Jesus is the son of God then what about Adam & Eve. both of them were directly created by god while they had no parents. if being born without a father makes Jesus the son of God doesn't this mean that Adam was also the son of god and Eve was God's daughter which makes their marriage incest?
    it's great to believe in something but it pisses me off when some crazy guy attacks all other religions and defends his belief like this using hard boiled eggs and microscopic pictures of jizz.

0|0
    0|0
    • That is why Jesus is often referred to as the 2nd Adam.

Jesus had an earthly father Joseph.

Jesus' birth was not a miracle. He was born via the womb. His conception was a miracle because Mary was a virgin.

• White blood cell makes the body Perfect and pure , People.
    Blood is the organisms and growth for the flesh and our Bodies.
    Plasma is what clean and make your convent Temple Pure to your flesh/skin/bone = Human ----> FORM hair
    Flesh/bone = People Heir ---> OF fur
    Flesh/bone= Humane Being --> FROM hair to where you fur with heirs.

The flesh is ( wrong ) dead until you gain Forgiveness from god.
    Forgiveness is given though god to us within our bodies, The Key Points of our Photocell show us that we have already gain forgiveness with are 30th vertebra and our Grace is in the Spinal part at the 32nd vertebra and that man on that video had that only Grace comes from God or something , So we just need Faith to reach the son of God, Yes/No.
    Here is altogether what I said, Grace is from our 32nd Vertebra.
    Faith in are 31st Vertebra. Forgiveness is within the back at your 30th vertebra.
    Wisdom come to are 28th vertebra.
    Peace is the 27th vertebra. You add the Genealogy god and you again , Have the son of god In Christian Science you know for you as self.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly Hercules is the son of Zeus and he wasn't such a little bitch as Jesus. Die for ya sins, kiss my ass Jesus.

1|2
    0|0
    • Watched the video?

Ain't man enough to watch, shouldn't be man enough to post.

• Im just a mortal and I dont have 16 minutes of my time on earth to waste on Jesus. I've had Catholic education all my life.

• This is a most disappointing video because it does not provide any scientific that Jesus ever existed, let alone him being the son of God. It doesn't even present any scientific evidence. All I saw was the statement of some well-known scientific facts, and then a bunch of unverified claims. This is not convincing in the least.

0|0
    0|0
    • Which scientific facts? I had to stop after the nonsense about blood.

• I actually sat through a good few minutes, and fast forwarded a couple of times, and all I got was a very brief review of embryonic development.

Basically, parents provide half of their DNA to offspring, embryo dvelopes; THEREFORE "Jesus is the son of God".
      Me: What? No, dude. Just, no.

• Lol I guess that part is true XD

• The blood thing doesn't make sense because of blood types. My dad is O-, I am not, my mom is A+, I'm not that either. The child gets a mix of both, therefor I am A-. if O- wasn't the universal donor, I would not be able to get blood from my father if I needed it. If I did not get any of the blood from my mother, where did the A come from?

0|0
    0|0
  • Still waiting for any science. This guy can hardly read out loud.

OK: "The sperm contains the father's blood."
    No, it doesn't, a sperm cell is 5um wide, a blood cell is 8um in diameter.

learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/cells/scale/

Man, this is dumb. "If God is the father of Jesus, then Jesus is the son of God." ranks alongside "If my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a wagon".

I'm done.

1|5
    0|1
  • Wow! I was atheist but this brilliant video helped me find Jesus! Just kidding, this is bs, still an atheist

0|2
    0|0
  • Except literally all the other evidence that shows your belief has more crap in it than my lower interest also I bet 10 bucks that the video has no links pointing to any credible sites and if you do the research that the video shows I'm betting another 5 all he's sites authors are either extremely religious, dont have a degree in what they're talking about or everything said was taken out of context

0|1
    0|0
  • Litteraly feel my IQ dropping just trying to make sense out of this.
    There is not a single shred of science in this video. It's just making shit up to "explain" things with the pre assumption that bible stories are true.

What we are asking for is evidence that any of it is true and not empty claims. Not made up answers to hypotetical questions that nothing indicate are correct to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm christian and I believe that Jesus is the son of god, which is one of the mosy important things in the whole religion. However I don't think that video really proved scientifically that who is his father. There should be like a DNA test to prove it in sciense. 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • FUCK SCIENCE

GOD IS ABOVE THE DOME
    AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHER WISE IS A RETARD

GLORY TO MY CHRIST ABOVE THE DOME
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2L6KepPgEA

0|0
    0|2
  • Evidence you can not deny unless you are a scientist , logical , educated, don't believe in conspiracy theories, believe in Vaccinations and are not part of the Enchanted Followers,

The conviction of faith is not evidence nor science, Like young earth believers, it's just faith. no proof.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanks for giving me even more reasons to remain a atheist.

0|1
    0|0
  • they are trying to prove through science that a woman can be a virgin and give birth to a child... if i'm not mistaken

this does not prove that jesus is the son of god

0|0
    0|0
    • It doesn't disprove it either. Until you can disprove Jesus is the son of God, then I will accept it.

If God can make the Eagles win the Super Bowl, then He can make Jesus be His son.

• proving that jesus is the son of god because virginal conception can occur without evidence of all else (gods existence, god's implantation of seed, existence of angels, etc, etc, etc with science) is a logically fallacious argument there

the only science here is that a woman can conceive a child without having sex... that's all

• Okay if you see it that way. I can't make you see it.

• His perspective starts with the virgin birth already being correct and then proceeds to argue that its correct because jesus was born and died for our sins, (his blood was the purest/cleanest) this wasn't science or even evidence. He did nothing to prove the virgin birth happened outside of quoting scripture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really a question, just empty evangelism. You're first mistake was assuming God exists in the first place. Proving that Jesus is the son of God is like proving Luke Skywalker is the son of Darth Vader. Literally no one is claiming that it isn't the case. The claim is that neither of them exist in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just smoke and mirrors to confuse and distract people further from reality.

2|3
    0|0
  • "This man is claiming devilish lies. I believe there is no son of God as theism is impossible to pinpoint to its true creator" <-- which moron would say that?

Anyway, the vid does not "proof" that Jesus is the son of god.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a person wants to debate Muslims, they're gonna have to know the Qur'an inside out and be able to read the original Arabic. This guy is reading translations.

0|0
    0|0
  • An unmarried woman get's knocked up 2000 years ago, and her lie to cover her infidelity is still being perpetuated 20 centuries later. Scripture is not proof, nor will it ever be.

0|1
    2|0
    • Actually the belief that Mary was a virgin didn't arise until after Jesus died. Mary didn't start the rumor. Read Jesus Interrupted by Bart d'Ehrman

• @mistixs I know, I was just being sarcastic. The Virgin birth was a decision made at the council of Nicea. As was many other beliefs.

• Some believe JC was the son of a Roman soldier, Ivlivs Pandera or Panthera en.wikipedia.org/.../Tiberius_Julius_Abdes_Pantera

0|0
    0|1
    • Jesus Ben Pandera, yeah that's a sort of Jewish insult going back to presumably a different Jesus (one about a century before ours).

• @ladsin one belief vs another belief.

• I didn't see that as proof. I'm Christian, that didn't work for me. good try!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have an opinion about this based on this video. Why? It's a mystery,

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the scientific consensus on Jesus, is that if he did exist, he had one cheating whore of a mother, and was perfectly human, albeit crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • WOW. That video really did it for me. I was borderline 50/50 if Jesus was the son of God but am now 100% sure

1|2
    0|2
  • To claim someone is someone's son, you need to have several DNA tests. Unless this dude managed to get god and jesus DNA, I can easily call bullshit on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The muslims will turning in their graves
    But no but no jesus is a prophet they say lol you can’t win em all huh 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that Jesus is who he said he is, but science can neither prove nor disprove that by methodology. One must use the historical evidence method to test the claims.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scripture isn't proof. You don't to have a good grasp on what science and evidence is.

0|1
    0|0
  • OooOOOoooo this is going to be a WONDROUS internet dumpster fire... IMAH GET SOME POPCORN!

0|1
    0|0
  • It does not give any evidence on anything. It does not convince me of anything and I feel sorry for your weakness.

0|2
    0|0
  • Just one word: Bullshiiiiit

Even the selectable answers are loaded. So much intellectual dishonesty I almost want to puke...

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you know that I can post bullshit made up crap that I pulled from the bowels of youtube as well?

0|2
    0|0
  • I watched for 4 seconds and got annoyed. Plus i dont wanna waste my time🤷‍♂️

0|2
    0|0
  • You need blood samples which you will never have. But if you did , you would see perfection , like no other person has ever had.

0|0
    0|1
  • Shalom shalom, lol great intro to the video. It makes for a good bedtime story, I guess. A kid won't slap you across the face for bullshitting him.

0|0
    0|0
  • The science went wrong 40 seconds in, this mron doesn't even know how girl get pragent.

0|1
    0|0
    • *moron: sometimes the o works, sometimes it doesn't. Moronic keyboard!

• Lol that quickly? I just saw him talking about the Quran at that point. I skimmed forward and listened to part of the blood thing. WOW

• Why does this guy talk like a jew, but believe jesus is god?

0|0
    0|0
  • Scripture itself has proven what I needed to know, that a personal lief experiences.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's silly and I don't believe any of it.

1|3
    0|0
    • No matter what, you will say it is wrong. The rapture could take place today and you'd pass it off as something else or claim it's a hoax.

• Pretty sure if we saw millions of crazy people flying butt naked towards the clouds I am pretty sure we couldn't explain that away

• @Giggletr0n
      You'd call it something other than the rupture.

• It does not, and i don't have time to watch 16 minutes of some random dude speaking about religion.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you know it is a man and not a woman?

If you can't listen to the proof, you can't rightfully condemn it.

• Show All
    • Listen to the video and he proved it.

• Well, sum it up in short sentences then.

• It doesn’t

0|1
    0|0
    • You didn't even watch the video to know.

• Show All
    • 2000 years from now, people may think 21st century people had weird ideas.

• Probably will lol

• Is there a cliffnotes version of that drivel?

0|2
    0|0
  • Lol no is all i can say to that.

0|1
    0|1
    • Did you watch the video?

• Show All
    • How would you know what God would use?

God created science. All science means is to know. Conscience means to know, so both are virtually the same.

• It's like you have never heard of the bible, it clear states he works in miracles not sience jeez. Any person of god can tell you god don't use sience.

Plus if he did we would be able to replcate it if it is sience and that's bs cause no human can be powerful as god according to the bible.

• Stop roaming G@G to deceive people, Satan!

0|1
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes