This 16 minute video is powerful and awakening. After you watch this evidence, you can not deny Jesus is truly God's son.
- WOW. That video really did it for me. I was borderline 50/50 if Jesus was the son of God but am now 100% sure
- I see many great points and was already 100% convinced but now I say thanks as I can show some skeptics
- It has about halfway good and bad positions but overall, it's not that convincing
- This video has not quite convinced me yet but it is plausible
- This man is claiming devilish lies. I believe there is no son of God as theism is impossible to pinpoint to its true creator
- Well, I think this actually makes it more believable that Jesus is not God after watching this video
- None of these answers best fit what I think is true of your question (pick your answer and explain)
Most Helpful Guys
~"The male seed carries something that the female seed does not. What's the one thing that the female seed never has carried, and never will carried? It is the blood that will be put into this baby. Sperm carries the father's blood. That is human anatomy 101. We all have the blood from our fathers."
Uhh... No? I had to stop after that. Sperm are gamete cells and don't contain blood. If you have blood mixed in with your semen (which comes from your prostate and vas deferens) then you likely have a serious condition called hematospermia and you need to see a doctor. A baby has neither its father's or mother's blood. A baby receives alleles from each parent determining it's own blood type (A, B, AB, O) and rh factor (+ or -). If I recall correctly (haven't checked in a long time) my blood type is b- whereas my father is b+. I could give him blood, but if he tried to give me blood I'd likely die.
It is impossible for "Science" to prove that God exists at all, and there isn't complete confidence in the existence of Jesus as a person, let alone the son of God. There are no new arguments to be made. Videos like this one are persuasive only to those who already believe. Meanwhile each new generation is less religious than their parents.
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girls
I’m sorry, but I simply cannot take a guy serious when he’s talking about “the womb of the female chicken.”
I did try to watch it all. I tried. Got about 7 minutes in. But since we have to start from the assumption that the virgin birth really happened, everything that followed was irrelevant to me.
I tried twiggy.
I really tried
- Show AllShow Less