Do you believe that the mottos of know thyself, and nothing in excess are useful for ones spiritual guidance in this world?

This is a funny dog?
This is a funny dog?
  • Do you believe that the mottos of know thyself, and nothing in excess are useful for ones spiritual guidance in this world?Yes they were just as practical 4000 years ago as they are today.
  • Do you believe that the mottos of know thyself, and nothing in excess are useful for ones spiritual guidance in this world?Nope I'm a slob, I shovel all foods and drink into my face, I'm a drunk and I know nothing

914

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls