Are You Against Muslims and Their Religion?

• Yes, i hate them!!!
  • I dont know
  • They seem alright
    Vote C
  • No i dont mind at all
    Vote D
4d
just bored
4d
lol

933

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not Muslim. I am not against Muslims. There are many people whose faith is different than my own. That does not mean that I am against them.

I am against terrorists. (Which includes the clown in NZ.) I am against pedophiles. I am against thieves. I am against murderers. I am against people who willingly and deliberately wrong other people. These are true with no regard to the faith of the offender.

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s not for me but I have nothing against them. I was friends with a couple of Muslims from school and still talk every now and then.