Are You Against Muslims and Their Religion?

• Yes, i hate them!!!
    Vote A
  • I dont know
    Vote B
  • They seem alright
    Vote C
  • No i dont mind at all
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
4d
just bored
4d
lol

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not Muslim. I am not against Muslims. There are many people whose faith is different than my own. That does not mean that I am against them.

I am against terrorists. (Which includes the clown in NZ.) I am against pedophiles. I am against thieves. I am against murderers. I am against people who willingly and deliberately wrong other people. These are true with no regard to the faith of the offender.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s not for me but I have nothing against them. I was friends with a couple of Muslims from school and still talk every now and then.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I guess B? I'd say I'm against Islam not Muslims.

1|1
    1|2
  • Radical islam is estimated to be around 15-25% out of 1 billion to 1.2 billion muslims according to all intelligent services around the world
    --> That's approximately the population of the entire United States dedicated to the destruction of the western civilization

Ya it's a problem

MUSLIMS: Why is it the Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
    · The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
    · The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
    · The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
    · The U-S. S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
    · The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
    · The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
    · The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
    · The Moscow Theatre Attackers were Muslims
    · The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
    · The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
    · The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
    · The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
    · The Beirut U. S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
    · The Libyan U. S. Embassy Attack was by Musiims
    · The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
    · The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
    · The Kenyan U. S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
    · The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
    · The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
    · The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
    · The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
    · The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
    · The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
    · The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

· Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
    · Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
    · Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
    · Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
    · Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
    · Confusians living with Baha’is = No Problem
    · Baha’is living with Jews = No Problem
    · Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
    · Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
    · Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
    · Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
    · Hindus living with Baha’is = No Problem
    · Baha’is living with Christians = No Problem
    · Christians living with Jews = No Problem
    · Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
    · Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
    · Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
    · Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
    · Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

· Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
    · Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
    · Muslims living with Christians = Problem
    · Muslims living with Jews = Problem
    · Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
    · Muslims living with Baha’is = Problem
    · Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
    · Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
    · MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

** SO THIS LEAD TO *
    · They’re not happy in Gaza
    · They’re not happy in Egypt
    · They’re not happy in Libya
    · They’re not happy in Morocco
    · They’re not happy in Iran
    · They’re not happy in Iraq
    · They’re not happy in Yemen
    · They’re not happy in Afghanistan
    · They’re not happy in Pakistan
    · They’re not happy in Syria
    · They’re not happy in Lebanon
    · They’re not happy in Nigeria
    · They’re not happy in Kenya
    · They’re not happy in Sudan

** SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY? **
    · They’re happy in Australia
    · They’re happy in England
    · They’re happy in Belgium
    · They’re happy in France
    · They’re happy in Italy
    · They’re happy in Germany
    · They’re happy in Sweden
    · They’re happy in the USA & Canada
    · They’re happy in Norway & India
    They’re happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
    And who do they blame?
    Not Islam… Not their leadership… Not themselves…
    THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !
    And they want to change the countries they’re happy in, to be like the countries they came from, where they were unhappy!!

3|4
    0|1
    • 4d

Islamic Jihad = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

· ISIS = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Al-Qaeda = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Taliban = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Hamas = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Hezbollah = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Boko Haram = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Al-Nusra = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Abu Sayyaf = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Al-Badr = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Muslim Brotherhood = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Lashkar-e-Taiba = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Palestine Liberation Front = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Ansaru = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Jemaah Islamiyah = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      · Abdullah Azzam Brigades = AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION

• Show All
    • 10h

I see you have done your homework, it will take some time to mark it.
      You will get your grades few days later.
      how is Muslim brotherhood terror organisation?

• 7h

@Shezadi
      now you see what the problem is... I hope
      you are simply isolating yourselves

• I'm against Islam as a faith yes, it's a false and violent teaching and it does not belong in the Western world.
    I'm perfectly aware of the different types of muslims like shia or sunni, believe me I'm probably more knowledgeable then someone who'd fancy themselves their knight in shining armor and defend them in the comment section. It doesn't make a difference. It is simply a lie that they call themselves the religion of peace, not matter the denomination they profess to.

1|1
    1|1
  • Those aren't very good poll options since you got 1 saying Yes in the most extreme form and all the other 3 effectively saying no. So i voted I don't know for the sake of not knowing what to vote for.

In reality its far more complicated, i am against the pure radical form of Islam which is a hate mongering oppressive religion which is in direct conflict with western society. It has no place here and it needs to be removed. Muslims committing Jihad obviously have no place here as well and should remain in there majority radical Muslim countries.

That leaves a massive group of normal Muslims who i have absolutely no problem with and who usually don't even follow the Koran in a radical manner. A moderate version of Islam similar to the current versions of Christianity in Europe i also do not have a problem with.

So rather then banishing all muslims / the islam or hating on muslims we should empower the moderates to take over the main stream narrative and convince others within there communities to follow a westernized version of the religion instead of a radical one.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

yea bitch, if u don't know what 2 vote, don't even view the fucking poll

• 2d

Why so hostile? Its not my fault you didn't include options for only being against one form and i gave you a detailed explenation describing my actual opinion. If you can't apprechiate that ill just avoid you in the future.

• Muslims who practice sharia law have no religion.

It is a political ideology they disguise as a religion to fool gullible westerners.

There is no peace involved in it and it needs to be eradicated to prevent the extinction of western culture and people

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I am. However I dislike Christianity and Judaism too, though not as much and not in the same way.
    I don't hold any strong opinion of the Muslim people, unless they're acting bad in various ways; whether it be bad attitudes, sabotage, threatening, crimes, etc.
    But yes, I am very against their religion. Especially in my country and my neighboring ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a Christian, no. I have nothing against them I have plenty of Muslim friends. I just don't like the fact their into something that is brainwashing. But if that is what they belief and wants then who am I to change or stop them. Many of them are nice people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate people, but as someone who actually read their holy book I have to say that it is directly opposing any sort of modern civilisation and moral codex we have in our western societies. It simply is not compatible.

And that is an issue that HAS to be adressed and not silenced by "hurr durr you are islamophobic/bigoted/xenophobic/racist/etc".

0|2
    0|0
  • Anyone with even remote knowledge on their religion (e. g. those who did a bit of research, so called "islamophobes" -- non-muslims that know about islam more than they're supposed to) is against them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate them but I am not fond of their religion, culture, and attitudes and feel it does not belong in Western civilization. I would prefer that practicing Muslims live in either their native country or, if born elsewhere, the native country where their ancestors are from. However, if they assimilate to a significant extent, I tolerate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. People can believe in whatever religion they want. The problem is when these people decide that they're entitled to play God and pick and choose who lives. And as the mosque attack in New Zealand so clearly made apparent, it's not just Muslim people who do this.

0|1
    2|0
  • I do not agree with their religion no, in fact I find there to be many things morally and fundamentally wrong with Islam. But I have nothing against Muslims nor do I harbor ill will towards them.

I am a Christian after all we are to turn the other cheek and love everyone those that oppose us those that disagree with and or hate us, even those that would torture us to death.

0|0
    0|1
  • NO! I'm just against certain aspects of their religion.
    Just like there many aspects of Christianity I don't like.
    But honestly, I care less what they do in their own countries, but if they wanna live in Western countries they should behave and dress like Western people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not against Muslims as people, but their religion is violent, satanic, and evil, not matter how often they babble about it being a religion of 'peace'.

0|0
    1|0
  • I have several problems with Islam and people who frown it. But im fine as long as they stay where there are. The real problems beginn if they decide to move in my country.

1|0
    1|0
  • I chose I don't know, history has never had good relations with any of the Abrahamiac faiths, its always been warfare, or truce, and if white supremacists start to act like jihadi's then we ain't ever gonna get any piece and quiet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know plenty of people who are Muslim, though I don't know what you mean in terms of being against them.

Many of my friends are Muslim and I'm fine with that, so I'm not against being friends with them.

People can believe what they want in terms of god and religion, just respect people's right to believe what they want too, even if they change beliefs.

If a person's living a perfectly normal life, then I don't have a problem with it, regardless of whether or not they identify as Muslim, Jew or whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Just the Radical Ones, Hun... I believe in My God though. xxoo

0|0
    0|0
  • I am against any sect of any faith that subscribes to the idea of "convert or die." Those brands of Islam that follow that idea, I oppose. Those that do not, I have no issue with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't support them. However I'm not against them. If my child wanna be a Muslim, I won't help them even if that makes them happy. They're on their own. (Still not against them)

0|0
    0|0
  • Muslims, no.
    Their intolerant barbaric religion, yes.

1|3
    0|0
  • Nope i don't mind at all, each person is free to believe in what they want to believe...

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they have no problem with my religion, I don't have any problems with people of any religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, but i'm against any theistic religion. i don't hatepeople personally obviously but i don't condone their believes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not against their religion as i have friends who are Muslims and they are good, Muslim people are way better if they don't follow jihadism..

0|0
    0|0
  • I met hundreds of Muslims, know some privately. Nothing but good experiences

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that religious tolerance is crucial to our development, I do not hate the religion, because like christians there will always be nuts. I do though hate the way that America portrays them as victims when in truth they are more murederous than the jews in the times of Jesus and close when talking about the knights templar or the crusades. On top of all that everytime I start to look at something the patterns of propoganda pop right out at you. Take Zedge, last yeat I could find what I needed with no issues, now I went in to day and almost every category was peppered with muslim or foriegn music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I do not hate them. I hate their vision of truth because I consider it to be misleading.

0|0
    0|0
  • All religion is ding 😉

2|1
    0|0
  • Mashallah brother

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • They seem alright

0|0
    0|0
  • Strongly against it.

1|0
    1|2
  • Some of their culture seems a bit iffy to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes , very dangerous

1|0
    0|2
  • No, i dont mind at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not me.
    I still have a Muslim friend.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

For people who don’t want Muslims to enter our country,
      Tell me who starts war in their country and make them fleeing their own country?

• I'm against the idea of god. not muslims

0|0
    0|3
  • I don't hate them
    but I KNOW they have the wrong GOD
    and trust me debating me won't go well

0|0
    1|0
    • 3d

lol why’s that

• Show All
    • 2d

Lol he didn’t study shit he’s just some sad loner that’s feels like he has a voice on this app. He’s what they call a keyboard warrior lol

• 2d

(Noahs Titans Before The Flood 2 THE HEART SPEAKS FOR ITSELF)

copy paste youtube it
      watch until the end

and then read NORSE history (NOT MYTH)
      and read the book of Enoch (watchers)
      also the book of Jasher
      the book of the Giants
      the Greek titans
      and many more

it's all real

• Their religion, yeah I’m against.
    The actual person, depends. there are good and bad people all over, it will depend on the person.

1|0
    1|1

Recommended myTakes