I just had oral sex for the first time last night and I’m a Christian... I don’t feel guilty?

So I never wanted to have sex before marriage. I believe it’s wrong.. I’m 19 years old and have refrained from it. But last night while I was with my boyfriend (who’s also a waiting Christian) we were both topless making out and I was kissing his chest. I ended up kissing his abs, and I touched his dick and rubbed it with my hands. He was so hard and then he asked if I would. I was hesitant at first but then I just went for it. We didn’t do it to finish, he stopped me before he came but I sucked on him for a good 10 minutes. I don’t feel guilty at all even though I’ve believed this whole time it was wrong to perform oral sex outside of marriage... Should I feel guilty? Is it a sin? Is it natural?

(Please no judgement or hate about my faith)

116