Are demonic attack scratches usually done in 3s to mimic mockery of the trinity Godhead of God, Jesus and Holy Ghost and why or why not?

When you see attacks from demons, you generally see 3 scratch marks and many professional demonologists claim that there is high evidence that it is done in mockery of the trinity. Since 3 make up the Godhead, so as they attack in 3 starches, usually lines around 3 inches long each and deep and burning pain.

I am highly mad at Satan for being such a wuss that he has to use demons to inflict pain. Hey, devil, why don't you get your lazy butt up and do it yourself instead of calling demons to do your dirty work?

Have you thought about this and is it the reason why? If there are other reasons, then what is it?

Of course we know that Satan hates God and His creation because His creation should represent His image. Satan rarely attacks animals because they are not made in God's image like man is.

Give me your 1st thoughts, 2nd thoughts, 3rd thoughts and a brief 2-3 sentence well structured summary as to why you think these marks appear this way?
  • Yes. They are done this way to mock the trinity
    Vote A
  • No. They are usually done in 3s as random.
    Vote B
  • No. Satan just likes to triple the infliction. Has nothing to do with 3 being the trinity number of God/
    Vote C
  • No. Another reason.
    Vote D
  • I do not know
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The real attack of demons is to deceive people into believing bulloney. Anything they do physically is just part of deceiving or spreading suffering or working toward the satanic agenda. This '3 marks' stuff has no special meaning unless they can trick you into giving it a meaning and believing nonsense.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Friend, the devil has already pulled the wool over your eyes bud
    the devil has already done its work --> look at all you people divided over religion like little ants
    all arguing over who's god is right and who's text is the real one rofl

the devil has already got half the world under its claws --> the rest have rejected the devils work, love all equally and will be rewarding in heaven for that by god

0|1
    0|0
  • In paranormal research demons do it as a mockery of the trinity the reason why is subjective to the demon. As for Satan doing it himself he can’t, in Dante’s inferno the devil is frozen in in the circle made for those who betrayed God we’re he stuck and unable to "do it himself".

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn are the voices talking to you again? That's not God or Satan or a demon-its Schizophrenia.

0|0
    0|1
  • We had malfunctioning of the upstairs smoke detectors, the section where I live. All three would go off simultaneously and extremely loud at 1 AM, 2 AM, or 3 AM. No electrician was ever able to figure out the problem. I now keep them empty of batteries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start taking your medication again! This is insane!

0|0
    0|0
  • the nephilim spirts are attacking
    and the protection GOD put on us

is being taken off
    because they made the choice to not believe

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Satan just likes to triple the infliction. Has nothing to do with 3 being the trinity number of God/

0|0
    0|0
  • Or it could just be that they have 3 claws.

I don't really think anyone truly knows to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as demonic scratches, it's just your gay uncle in the night.

0|0
    0|0
  • No its cause that's all the cat can get her claws into you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrorists should take notes and go with 3s as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooooooof

0|0
    0|0
  • What a load of rubbish !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No such thing as Demons