Which action is worse breaking one commandment or the flood?

Simple question, which act is worse a human breaking 1 of the 10 rules or a god causing the flood.
  • Which action is worse breaking one commandment or the flood?Breaking a commandment
  • Which action is worse breaking one commandment or the flood?The flood (not the halo flood)

112

Most Helpful Guys

• Lets run this down shall we?

1: I am an atheist. I worship no Gods, let alone strange ones. Also, the entitlement there... The presumption that your God is any less strange than another is absolutely retarded.
    2: I don't give a God damn fuck about cursing or offending anyone let alone some entitled fictitious dictator. Jesus Fucking Christ. 😎
    3: Sunday. The day I hate so much because many stores are closed or close early. Sort of impedes capitalism doesn't it? Then again Jesus was a commie so who carez.
    5: Ah yes. Because murder is only fifth in importance on the big no nos we shouldn't do... I can think of multiple reasons why killing someone is sometimes necessary though. And by the way, telling us not kill when God is responsible for the death of millions is quite hypocritical.
    6: I'll give him that. Cheating is the lowest of low acts.
    7: When access to basic goods is beyond grasp I will steal.
    8: Lying is generally a bad thing. In certain circumstances it can be necessary. Though making rumors that are false is a shitty thing to do.
    9: This is basically saying not to cheat again. So why say it twice? Why isn't "doth shall not forcibly have relations with others" not on here? Aka don't rape.
    10: Again, this is repeating itself from earlier. Don't steal, this time it emphasized stealing from a neighbor. It is unnecessary to have.

Ultimately, committing genocide by drowning the overwhelming majority of thr population is worse than cursing, having an affair and stealing.

• Breaking a commandment, for multiple reasons.

1. God killed everyone in the flood because literally EVERYONE on the earth besides Noah and his immediate family were absolutely wicked and devoid of all morality. He was passing judgment on the people for their vile hearts.

2. The Bible very clearly says that if you're guilty of breaking one commandment, you're guilty of breaking them all. There are a few reasons for this:

a) The punishment for breaking a commandment is the same between all of them. Essentially, it's capital punishment, which is eternal damnation and separation from God.

b) What's more is that it only takes one offense. It only takes messing up one time.

Hope that helps anyond gain a proper perspective on why God chose to flood the earth and why it's justified.

Most Helpful Girl

• The blatant breaking of God's commandments was literally the reason for the flood.