Do you believe in Demonic Possession?

Do you believe in Demonic Possession?
Updates:
I do even the photo freaks me out
Update

2|4

Most Helpful Guys

• I believe it is possible, but not in the way most often portrayed, rather in a more subtle way that most would think was a mental illness.

1|0
    0|0
  • More like evil spirits

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• yes when the nephilim (GIANTS) die their spirits roam the earth looking for a body to full fill the lust of the flesh

why do you think GOD flooded the earth
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CUcd43qlNk

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do. I read a really interesting book a couple of years ago called An Exorcist Tells His Story by Father Gabriele Amorth. He was the Vatican's chief exorcist for many years until he died in 2016. He wrote a couple of other books too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Na. I believe in Schizophrenia, delusions, paranoia bipolar disorders or any other mental disorders. That have been blamed
    For demonic possession , there is also ergot poisoning as well as other agents that cause illness.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but I think modern science may reveal their physical manifestation to be different from what many would believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hillary is proof they exist.
    media.giphy.com/media/xy4MIWZYSFB2o/giphy.gif

0|2
    0|1
  • It is possible as it was shown in the Bible where people were possessed by not only one, but many. In Luke 8 it tells of a man who was possessed by many demons. Jesus asked what his name was. The demons answered "Legion, for we are many" A Roman Legion was comprised of 6,000 soldiers, so that may give you a clue. They asked that Jesus let them go into a herd of pigs nearby and he permitted it and they possessed the herd and the mad pigs rushed down a hill into a lake and drowned. Playing with things like an Ouiga Board can open yourself to evil spirts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure. Demonic possession in movies looks a lot like multiple personality disorder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.
    And it's a whole different matter than reincarnation, some people mix up the two concepts.

0|0
    0|0
  • No honestly I dont, only because I dont believe in the super natural.

Not saying it can't exist, just saying that I haven't seen evidence that it does.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I believe all evil in the world is due to the influence of evil spirits. Directly or indirectly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have a book: An Exorcist Tells His Story, by Gabrielle Amorth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I used to, but now I'm not so sure. I've never really seen any convincing evidence.

0|0
    0|0
    • I am not sure if I would like to see convincing evidence of possessions.

• I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • O it's real.

2|1
    0|1
  • There is a Bit of Satin in all of us. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i believe it can be true.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. So stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I do because it is written in the bible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Just shitty people.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • No mine is more like monster fish and zombies

• I'm the kinda thing that makes people afraid. I've scared 8 foot long morea eels with 5 inch teeth and a head the size of a basketball. Dolphins are arrogant, they'll fight you.

• No...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are really weird cases.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not 10

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s definitely makes good movies

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I believe some people are evil.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahah no, bullshit.