Do you believe in Demonic Possession?

Do you believe in Demonic Possession?
I do even the photo freaks me out
Update

1128

Most Helpful Guys

• I believe it is possible, but not in the way most often portrayed, rather in a more subtle way that most would think was a mental illness.

• More like evil spirits

Most Helpful Girls

926
  • yes when the nephilim (GIANTS) die their spirits roam the earth looking for a body to full fill the lust of the flesh

why do you think GOD flooded the earth
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CUcd43qlNk

• Yes, I do. I read a really interesting book a couple of years ago called An Exorcist Tells His Story by Father Gabriele Amorth. He was the Vatican's chief exorcist for many years until he died in 2016. He wrote a couple of other books too.

• Na. I believe in Schizophrenia, delusions, paranoia bipolar disorders or any other mental disorders. That have been blamed
    For demonic possession , there is also ergot poisoning as well as other agents that cause illness.

• Yes, but I think modern science may reveal their physical manifestation to be different from what many would believe.

• Hillary is proof they exist.
    media.giphy.com/media/xy4MIWZYSFB2o/giphy.gif

• It is possible as it was shown in the Bible where people were possessed by not only one, but many. In Luke 8 it tells of a man who was possessed by many demons. Jesus asked what his name was. The demons answered "Legion, for we are many" A Roman Legion was comprised of 6,000 soldiers, so that may give you a clue. They asked that Jesus let them go into a herd of pigs nearby and he permitted it and they possessed the herd and the mad pigs rushed down a hill into a lake and drowned. Playing with things like an Ouiga Board can open yourself to evil spirts.

• Not sure. Demonic possession in movies looks a lot like multiple personality disorder.

• Yes, I do.
    And it's a whole different matter than reincarnation, some people mix up the two concepts.

• No honestly I dont, only because I dont believe in the super natural.

Not saying it can't exist, just saying that I haven't seen evidence that it does.

• I do. I believe all evil in the world is due to the influence of evil spirits. Directly or indirectly.

• Yes. I have a book: An Exorcist Tells His Story, by Gabrielle Amorth.

• I don't know. I used to, but now I'm not so sure. I've never really seen any convincing evidence.

• I am not sure if I would like to see convincing evidence of possessions.

• I do.

• O it's real.

• There is a Bit of Satin in all of us. xx

• Yes.

• Yeah i believe it can be true.

• Nah. So stupid

• Nope

• yes I do because it is written in the bible.

• Nah, I don't

• Yes, I do!!!

• Nope

• Nope. Just shitty people.

• No mine is more like monster fish and zombies

• I'm the kinda thing that makes people afraid. I've scared 8 foot long morea eels with 5 inch teeth and a head the size of a basketball. Dolphins are arrogant, they'll fight you.

• No...

• I think they are really weird cases.

• No I'm not 10

• I do not.

• It’s definitely makes good movies

• Nope.

• No, but I believe some people are evil.

• I believe

• Nope

• nope

• Hahah no, bullshit.