Are you spiritual/religious, and if so, does it make you feel better or worse about life and the world?

• It makes me feel much better about life & the world
  • It makes me feel better about life & the world
  • It makes me feel worse about life & the world
    Vote C
  • It makes me feel much worse about life & the world
    Vote D
  • 50/50 better/worse
    Vote E
  • It doesn't change my view of life and the world
    Vote F
  • I am not spiritual or religious
    Vote G

518

Most Helpful Girl

• Spiritual and I it makes me feel better about my life , the world and my own situation. This quote says it all
    "The Gods would rather see a heart of kindness and compassion then a horde of gold and sliver"
    As a trans woman I don’t get a lot of kindness nor compassion just memes and people seeking to tear me down for existing, have Ben Shapiro thrown in my face and just having everyone see me as what I am not, there is only so much I could take before I went crazy, then you have IRA kicking off agian when they make ISIS look like a bunch of amateurs so am worried about being killed, crime has gone up and the police have had to many cuts to be able to stop it, prices have gone up and poverty has also gone up, people are dying in their homes due to them having their money messed about and generally the world is going to shit and times are much worse than 50 years ago, however my spiritual path teaches me that everything has a reason for being so if it didn’t need to exist then it wouldn’t. Me being trans is a good story we’re my gods told me straight it is a lesson I must learn the world is changing and things will get much better but before it does it needs to get worse.
    "In times of peace the state grows weak p and in times of war the state remains strong" and that is all we are weak because we have had peace now the right is bring war and civil unrest so we grow stronger.

Most Helpful Guys

• All people have some form of spirituality whether it is subtle or highly shown. We by nature are humans and a human is a creature that is mind, body and spirit. The 3-phase part of man is what makes him/her know that God is their creator whether they deny it or not. They do not trust you when you say there is a God because that satanic spirit within them rises up and gets vile and angry and can't handle it. That is why they always come at you with harsh words.

• Depends on how you define both terms. I guess I'm spiritual in the sense that I think it's necessary to use metaphysics in order to explain our existence and the existence of reality. I'm not spiritual if you consider spirituality as something that is religion painted in more vivid colors.

If you talk about spirituality in the sense that enlightenment is considered the loss of the Ego, then yes, I'm spiritual because I argue that the ego doesn't exist.