Should we abolish penises and turn everybody into females at birth for equality purposes?

yeah feminism 4.0

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Feminism today has two enormous problems:

1) The hatred and divisiveness or many feminists.

2) The denial that #1 exists and is a huge problem - @Singapura

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, look. The Soup of the Day is Hyperbole.
    Enjoy it with Two Braincells.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually people against feminism are guys single guys looking for a reason they are sucking at life

0|0
    0|7
    • By that logic then aren’t feminist single women looking to blame for there life sucking?

• Show All
    • Lol she just trolling us now, she has no intention of telling us about feminism

• @chris_987
      Haha aren't they all trolling? 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• That would lead to the demise of our species as we need men to procreate with however it’s also the sad mentality of modern feminism today.

Feminism was a wonderful thing when it started years ago but these days it’s synonymous with misandry unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not before my big ole dick has put women back in the kitchen 💪 haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • What people need to wrap their heads around is that there is a certain (((group))) of people out there who created feminism in order to break down the family unit and healthy sexual relations within society.

This man was killed for knowing the truth -

https://youtu.be/zCpjmvaIgNA

• Hell yeah! All humans should be female! Let the human race grow and prosper under an ALL female species... wait a minute 😮

0|0
    0|0
  • Now that sounds great , I'm all for that just think no dick heads...

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you fucking dumb? I would rather slit my throat than be a female. Fuck that shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not turn everyone into males for equality?

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha what? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • May as well...

0|0
    0|0
  • Um are you alright sweetheart

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no way

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont give the feminists ideas bro

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know who would even want this.

0|0
    0|0
  • They already have
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
    Boys born with micropenis are assigned to gender assignment surgery as if being born with a small penis is reason to force gender changes on young male children with perfect reproductive capabilities. In cases where women are born without
    a vagina nobody seems to advocate a forced gender change for them. Women are the twisted monsters of the earth really. Thats why most religions thought that they deserve to go to hell for eternity.

0|0
    0|0
    • This guy called John money should have his descendants castrated and forced into gender assignment and should be exterminated in the cruelest way possible.

• Nothings wrong with a penis that doesn’t try to shove itself where it’s not wanted.

1|0
    0|1
  • This is what the internet has come to...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even a clever troll...

1|0
    0|0
  • kill yourself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes