Do Women Rape More Then Men In the US?

Do Women Rape More Then Men In the US?
so we have about about a 50/50 when it comes to rape estimated, which I honestly know it is not true
but the courts are satanic so what do you expect

so within the 5 million men in prison accused of rape
just going off the numbers I did myself
the real number is more around 10,000+ men who have raped just based off statistics

and if you think the number should be bigger
look at the LGBT community a section of them have been raped
cause you still have to weed out the ones who have not been raped
and the straight people supporting them!!!

now across the earth we are talking a few million people but here in AMERICA
it's only a few thousand

so why are millions of men in prison for RAPE when it's obvious they are innocent
cause the system is rigged and the government is satanic and needs to be dealt with

so now I have a question how can a women fake a rape?
and i have a feeling the female rape count is also lower but how low not sure
  • yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• In the United States, the system is very much against men. Because it’s beleived men rape more there’s much less leeway for them. On top of that, men, of accused of rape, are automatically determined as such without a trail. Many accused men lose their job, are harassed online, and can be taken off of sports teams, or out of school. However women that are accused don’t face such consequences. They are usually nurtured and innocent until proven otherwise. For rape allegations against someone, women almost never face repercussions, whilst men do.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm going to stop at the very first picture.

IPV is "Intimate partner violence", the research is here:
    www.cdc.gov/.../NISVS_Report2010-a.pdf

It does not back up what you're saying.

"Nearly 3 in 10 women and 1 in 10 men in the U. S. have experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner"

"Most [92%] of the violence reported by men was physical violence"

13.1% of women reporting IPV were raped.

1|1
    0|0
    • I don't listen to the cdc
      unfortunately they cannot be trusted
      their numbers are out of place

• Show All
    • He’s something else.

• B'y, there's no anti male satanic conspiracy. Are you the type who also thinks that the Queen is a bloody lizard?

Most Helpful Girl

• If men and women would be going to the same prison these statistics would be WILDLY different. more men get raped by other men so... just because it says more men get raped in this doesn't mean women are doing most of it

0|0
    0|0
    • actually no women rape 3 times more then males rape in prison

• Show All
    • NOOOOO
      they just leave it out of the news paper
      female rapes

ALL THE TIME
      they do it on purpose
      but here in America WOMEN RAPE MORE THEN MEN
      who knew

now you want a rape statistic where men rape more
      GO TO THE MIDDLE EAST
      they do not even deny it
      they admit it

• Omg ;DDD you believe what you want to believe I guess

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Where did you get your stats ? Some conspiracy web site? Very few women rape men. More women molest young boys, but that isn't rape. I suggest you take tin foil hat off and get real.

1|1
    0|1
    • 100,000 rape kits tested look it up yourself

• women usually rape young 10 year old boys and even 5 year olds
      or grown men who have a disabilities
      yes of course they do rape normal men but to a lesser extent
      cause they know we are stronger
      unless she is one of the stupid ones
      but it does happen

• The courts are "satanic?" On what do you base that statement?

1|0
    0|0
    • watch until the end
      the end will show everything

you are start at 7 mins or watch the whole thing
      plus the laws are backwards from the bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otqxU-yIfoQ&t=46s

• Show All
    • Okay. Get all of your "facts" from YouTube videos and convince yourself that you are informed.

• 😂😂😂 An amazing move, well done!

• I know that many men are raped and beaten by women. We will never get real numbers because men feel ashamed and humiliated. They don't go to the police to file a complaint for shame.

0|2
    0|0
  • If data is right then possibly yes. But male rapes never get reported. Female rapes usually get reported in most cases.

0|2
    1|1
  • Women never rape men. This is a hoax perpetuated by the Left to obliterate gender differences.

0|0
    1|1
  • No because I think the stats are misconstrued. They rape about the same and maybe less often as men have a higher sex drive and get denied more often so they act out their fantasies more than women do.

1|0
    0|1
  • Obviously not. Women get away with almost everything!

0|2
    0|0
  • Rapes are committed by both men and women at a somewhat equal rate. But rape cases by women are often ignored and go unreported. This is because in the eyes of society, it's not okay for a man to be weaker than a man, while it's completely normal for a woman to be weaker.
    A woman who speaks out about being raped is seen as strong. But a man who does the same thing will be looked down upon, ignored because they assume that he probably enjoyed it because "guys are all perverts". Or that it's not rape because he could have easily overtaken her physically.
    People think that if it's not through physical force, it's not rape. This is where they are wrong. Men are easier to manipulate, and female rapists often take advantage of that. So women commit just as many rapes as men do.

0|2
    0|0
  • Might be. However it's probably a harder experience for women.

0|0
    0|0
    • that's why men become trans or gay
      and women become lesbian or trans

same shit

• Show All
    • It's a tough community to be in I guess.

• So you say gay orientations are due to being raped at a young age and it changing their personality?

• Fake news.

0|0
    0|2
  • Yes..

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah broder.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most rapist never face trial

0|0
    0|0
    • so what are we gonna do about the 99,814 women who should be tried and put in prison for making false rape allegations

• Source please.!

• Because everything is a competition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminist women think getting touched on the shoulder or a butt slap is rape cut those stats by 3/4 and thats the real number

1|0
    1|0
  • Stats lie. This is the number of rape victims. Have you considered the possibility that some of these stats are skewed by prison rape, which is predominantly male on male.

0|0
    0|0
    • most prison rape is women on women lol 3 times more then men

• No !!! Why are you a woman hater?

0|0
    0|1
    • I don't I just speak the truth
      and I'm warning them
      I know what's going to happen to them

• I have many girlfriends and none of them rape a man but my 2 male friends committed to rape against a high school girl

• yeah cause men are straight forward
      that's why men kill more

women are secret

• Kind of hard for a woman to rape a man I guess since men kind of consent through their erection. It's still possible of course, just hard.

0|0
    0|2
    • W.. what? Getting a hard on doesn’t mean you consent to it.

• Show All
    • @Jager66 that’s not to me correct?

• What? hahaha not men have the problem overwhelming.

0|0
    0|0
  • The common statistics around men raping women are very over inflated and not representative of reality, while the statistics on women raping men are at the other end of the spectrum... very under reported and unreliable.

0|1
    0|1
  • No, but that doesn’t mean these vile bitches molesting boys (including teens) shouldn’t be in jail.

2|2
    0|0
  • It’s not a competition dude.

0|1
    0|0
    • I understand but I must put the truth to light like GOD said

Recommended myTakes