Do Women Rape More Then Men In the US?

Do Women Rape More Then Men In the US?
so we have about about a 50/50 when it comes to rape estimated, which I honestly know it is not true
but the courts are satanic so what do you expect

so within the 5 million men in prison accused of rape
just going off the numbers I did myself
the real number is more around 10,000+ men who have raped just based off statistics

and if you think the number should be bigger
look at the LGBT community a section of them have been raped
cause you still have to weed out the ones who have not been raped
and the straight people supporting them!!!

now across the earth we are talking a few million people but here in AMERICA
it's only a few thousand

so why are millions of men in prison for RAPE when it's obvious they are innocent
cause the system is rigged and the government is satanic and needs to be dealt with

so now I have a question how can a women fake a rape?
and i have a feeling the female rape count is also lower but how low not sure
  • yes
  • no

322

Most Helpful Guys

• In the United States, the system is very much against men. Because it’s beleived men rape more there’s much less leeway for them. On top of that, men, of accused of rape, are automatically determined as such without a trail. Many accused men lose their job, are harassed online, and can be taken off of sports teams, or out of school. However women that are accused don’t face such consequences. They are usually nurtured and innocent until proven otherwise. For rape allegations against someone, women almost never face repercussions, whilst men do.

• I'm going to stop at the very first picture.

IPV is "Intimate partner violence", the research is here:
    www.cdc.gov/.../NISVS_Report2010-a.pdf

It does not back up what you're saying.

"Nearly 3 in 10 women and 1 in 10 men in the U. S. have experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner"

"Most [92%] of the violence reported by men was physical violence"

13.1% of women reporting IPV were raped.

• I don't listen to the cdc
      unfortunately they cannot be trusted
      their numbers are out of place

• He’s something else.

• B'y, there's no anti male satanic conspiracy. Are you the type who also thinks that the Queen is a bloody lizard?

Most Helpful Girl

• If men and women would be going to the same prison these statistics would be WILDLY different. more men get raped by other men so... just because it says more men get raped in this doesn't mean women are doing most of it

• actually no women rape 3 times more then males rape in prison

• NOOOOO
      they just leave it out of the news paper
      female rapes

ALL THE TIME
      they do it on purpose
      but here in America WOMEN RAPE MORE THEN MEN
      who knew

now you want a rape statistic where men rape more
      GO TO THE MIDDLE EAST
      they do not even deny it
      they admit it

• Omg ;DDD you believe what you want to believe I guess