Do you think the bible is taken too literally?

For example, In my opinion history repeats itself and the man described as "jesus" can be a man we cross paths with repeatedly based on his works throughout history such as Martin Luther king, Cesar Chavez, Dr sebi, a malcolm x , John Lennon. They all were leaders, philanthropists, and spiritual individuals who has a "judas" around them. Everyone has a "judas" around them some way and some how.Do you think the bible is taken too literally?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C
Why am I getting DM'd by a user about this question? he dm me because a laughed at his comment. stop dm me over dumb stuff especially if u dont have a profile pic its annoying

1129

Most Helpful Girl

• only religious zealots take the bible literally and usually bend the literal to fit the spreading their fanatical agendas