Do you think a guy who always been a Christian can be with a girl who is just becoming a Christian?

Like if she’s had a pretty hoeish life in the past but now want to be closer to god, can she be with a guy that’s never not been at church ⛪ ?

510

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, if he can find it in his heart to look past her life but she has to be serious and willing to really turn her life around.

• I tend to disagree because the bible does condone people marrying that aren’t the same, especially if they have different relationships experiences

• So how me being with a girl and her constantly feeling like she’s not good enough helping her?

• Yes. She can.

• What your reasoning for this?