Who do you live to please most of the time and why?

Who do you live to please most of your life? Who do you live to try to not upset and make happy? Why?

• Myself
  • Others
  • God/deity
    Vote C

717

Most Helpful Girls

• God.
    I do what is right not what I want. I am wired to choose rightness over pleasure. In other words I'm logic-dreven not fun-driven.
    I am this way even in the cases of likes and turn -ons. I get turned off by what is right.

• If you leave to please people it's going to make you extremely stressed out and miserable cause a lot of people can't be pleased. The only person you should live to please is God/Jesus.

Most Helpful Guys

• I live on my own so I feel like I please mostly myself but I try to make other people happy as much as I can