Who do you live to please most of the time and why?

Who do you live to please most of your life? Who do you live to try to not upset and make happy? Why?

• Myself
    Vote A
  • Others
    Vote B
  • God/deity
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• God.
    I do what is right not what I want. I am wired to choose rightness over pleasure. In other words I'm logic-dreven not fun-driven.
    I am this way even in the cases of likes and turn -ons. I get turned off by what is right.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you leave to please people it's going to make you extremely stressed out and miserable cause a lot of people can't be pleased. The only person you should live to please is God/Jesus.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I live on my own so I feel like I please mostly myself but I try to make other people happy as much as I can

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In the name of love, I do things for the heart which I feel is a direct connection to everything- the heart knows what resonates with my deepest intentions. I do what is right for my purpose by listening to guidance in myself. I proceed taking these guided actions which lead me towards my own alignment with my concept of God- which is not the same for everyone.

Therefore, I live to please God by focusing on my own path and my own actions. This is the initiates of the flame.

0|0
    0|0
  • I spent my life living for myself and other people. I let myself down and people. I have started dedicating my life to God.

By the grace of God, I am trying to make the right decisions finally

1|1
    0|0
  • Myself. Living solely for other people would be draining and damaging, because you can't please everyone. So I'd rather be myself unapologetically, learn and grow from my own mistakes, and take the paths in life I feel are the best for me. Because I'm the one stuck living my life, not anyone else, and if I make choices that aren't for me, I'd be stuck living a life that's not meant for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone I meet I give up my life for them regardless of how I know them and who they are! It’s self gratification I think! I give my last pennies to homeless... I give everything I have to others because I like to make others happy! I suffer massively but I’d rather suffer than others

0|0
    0|0
  • I think for myself, if I’m not right emotionally, mentally and physically I won’t be able to help other people.

0|3
    0|0
  • Lord Jesus gave His life to save mine, therefore my life is His to use as He sees fit.

3|0
    0|0
  • My life is meant to serve God and for His glory. I enjoy giving of myself to hell my family and do for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always live for myself. The only time I don't is when my self interest would require me to deliberately and substantially harm others.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are asking me or you are asking so you get a reference an insight as to why you do it?

Id address this in a few ways. For some of us, it is who we are inside... we are givers, we like how we feel when we give to others see them be happy. I associate that to having empathy and human connection, a very positive thing. Thats me... but...

Some people are takers and abusers and will use us. We fall into their spider webs quite easily because of how the two align. I've had that happen.

Going deeper, we may give too much, too fast, without appropriate boundaries to protect our selves and end up drained. That would be related back to childhood... how we developed which may not have been good. For me, I wanted to feel good, respected and valued. I give because I enjoy it, I was rewarded when I did something good.

Some of that may not be good, it requires discernment to know that one is being used and manipulated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it because it makes you feel better about yourself, not because you feel you must. Because its who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too sensitive and worry about what others think. I'll do anything to please and make others feel good. Lindawantabe

0|0
    0|0
  • well if you were my wife or girlfriend i would try to make u happy

0|1
    0|0
  • Its has been others until.

1|0
    0|0
  • used to be others, now its me

0|0
    0|0
  • I please myself with naked time. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The great and powerful Lord Xenu.

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd be my girlfriend if I had one

0|0
    0|0
  • No one. The opinions of others mean nothing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes