A non religious girl told me she would become religious if I can prove to her God is real. How can I prove to this girl God is real?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• She won't. Their is no evidence in the world that will make her change her mind any more then you would change yours. God himself could come down to her and tell her she is wrong and she will come up with any excuse imaginable as to why he is lying. Here is what you should do, don't try to convert. If you are right and their is a god and their is a way of doing things then live your life that way. Your job as a religious person, isn't to convert others, its to show them the way through your actions and dedication. You cannot force others to be compassionate, you must be compassionate and if your lucky they will be inspired to follow suit, same goes with religious belief. You can explain to her why you think their is a god but that's not going to sway her, again, you need to live your religion, show them that its the right path not telling them that its the right path.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no proof. And she's inviting you to think about how it is you came to believe something when, just by asking this question, you admit to never having had proof. But she assumes that logic will sway you, which is not the way most religious people are raised...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Starting with an example of God not Existing but it being impossible to not.
    When you die, how could something be just gone.
    When you are in your flesh how can you have life on one planet.
    How can this come together without God.
    You are basically telling me some life form either that be apes or humans, ur telling me this collision in space put us in an alignment to have perfect form of seasons, to have living people to be born and die.
    To have a mind that can think freely.
    To make choices to have a sense of good and evil but from what.
    If God is not real, how can you live.

Some things our minds can comprehend but we can have an idea as to what is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I suggest praying to God about it. There’s only so much people can give to you. I think all you can really do is pray for that girl. Another thing you can do, though, is point to history and it’s artifacts. You can also point to creation. Creation is extremely detailed. How could it happen through just time? Here’s a way I like to explain it: If you have a orderly room, can the clothes be strewn everywhere without an outside force? And then can it be orderly again after 50 years without an outside force? The answer is no. A person has to do all those things. I hope this helped!
    Sincerely,
    Me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The proof is you being here
    Even though im not particularly one to believe in religion
    Logically and Mathematically
    The chances are higher that there is a creator than isn’t

and thats a scary thought. Because we have zero evidence but holy books

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL, you can't - that's the whole point of the statement. Literally only your God could prove it, by simply revealing himself. But we all know he won't do that, and we all know why.

0|0
    1|0
  • Lol 😂

You will. waste your time. The only person whome you shld prove anything is you and your close ones (when necessary).

If you believe in God, think how God would react when he finds out that you are trying to prove his existence to others rather than better things for yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't already have evidence to present, then perhaps you believe wrong things for bad reasons?

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't.

You cannot prove nor can you disprove the existence of a deity, so do not bother trying.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't. That's why you need "faith" to believe in God.

1|0
    0|0
  • People who ask that question will never believe. So don't waste your time please. Let God put that wisdom in her mind if he wishes to. You can't.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't, you can't prove god and to be honest that's something we say so you'll stop talking to us about religion.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a trick question. you can't. cause if you could, there would be no point to "believe" in the first place. you clould just "know".

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you cannot conjure up evidence or reason, reevaluate your stance, because if you want her to consider you, you need to consider her view.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can prove to her God is real by proving to her Santa Clause is real.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell her to use her brain God gave mankind to figure it out.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't prove to her good is real.. She has to have her own encounters with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a reason why it is called "faith!"

0|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

I struggle, so often, with that IDEAL of 'Faith'!! I am FIRMLY GROUNDED in SCIENCE, in my degree, and experience. A few have made me question, wonder, and some very amazing people have shown me a very comforting Way. . .

• You can't- it's faith.

0|1
    0|0
  • You cannot. There is no real proof.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't! Accept it and live your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gods do not exist so it won’t ever happen lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her to jump off a cliff and see if she ends up in heaven or hell. If she goes to heaven, she’ll meet God 🤷‍♀️ Lord forgive me

0|0
    0|0
  • Multiple orgasms. When my boyfriend first stimulated my g-spot and made me squirt I knew there was a God.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't undrestand why people try so hard to prove god is real. What do you gain from that? just be religious yourself and find you someone like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was exactly like her once, I was even given a book about the reason for God. It did nothing. I wanted exact and tangible proof.

It wasn’t until years later when depression hit me, that I looked for spiritual help. I guess I found God then, because it was what brought me out of depression, and it was humbling.

Long story short, it’s a personal experience for everyone first. You can’t accept the existence and power of God until you’re ready and open to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • God's not real

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes