A non religious girl told me she would become religious if I can prove to her God is real. How can I prove to this girl God is real?

1116

Most Helpful Guys

• She won't. Their is no evidence in the world that will make her change her mind any more then you would change yours. God himself could come down to her and tell her she is wrong and she will come up with any excuse imaginable as to why he is lying. Here is what you should do, don't try to convert. If you are right and their is a god and their is a way of doing things then live your life that way. Your job as a religious person, isn't to convert others, its to show them the way through your actions and dedication. You cannot force others to be compassionate, you must be compassionate and if your lucky they will be inspired to follow suit, same goes with religious belief. You can explain to her why you think their is a god but that's not going to sway her, again, you need to live your religion, show them that its the right path not telling them that its the right path.

• There is no proof. And she's inviting you to think about how it is you came to believe something when, just by asking this question, you admit to never having had proof. But she assumes that logic will sway you, which is not the way most religious people are raised...

Most Helpful Girls

• Starting with an example of God not Existing but it being impossible to not.
    When you die, how could something be just gone.
    When you are in your flesh how can you have life on one planet.
    How can this come together without God.
    You are basically telling me some life form either that be apes or humans, ur telling me this collision in space put us in an alignment to have perfect form of seasons, to have living people to be born and die.
    To have a mind that can think freely.
    To make choices to have a sense of good and evil but from what.
    If God is not real, how can you live.

Some things our minds can comprehend but we can have an idea as to what is possible.

• I suggest praying to God about it. There’s only so much people can give to you. I think all you can really do is pray for that girl. Another thing you can do, though, is point to history and it’s artifacts. You can also point to creation. Creation is extremely detailed. How could it happen through just time? Here’s a way I like to explain it: If you have a orderly room, can the clothes be strewn everywhere without an outside force? And then can it be orderly again after 50 years without an outside force? The answer is no. A person has to do all those things. I hope this helped!
    Sincerely,
    Me