(Became a Disciple of Christ) Looking for help from knowledgeable Christians, What they think happened? Are these things correct?

Lmalson0090
Ok to start with. A while ago I went threw drug induced psychosis but didn't know it. It was the lowest point in my life. So I turned to the bible, I never read it before. I asked my friend for help and he gave me about 7 verses to read, from there I just opened it to a page and it helped. (During this part I was reading about holding ones tounge if evil comes to mind).-keep this in mind for later. So it got worse and I started to think my friend was arch angel Michael before the night it all went south "He" Michael said I had little time left and need to confess my sins, I was terrified and very reluctant but I forced myself to. Later when I had to leave the house, I stayed at a hotel then "it" started. I started to become a full on Disciple/son of man and the voices I was hearing was teaching me "his/the lords way" then one night one of them said, who I thought was god told me that I would be ok if went to the hospital, so I did.

During these times they taught me things like- Be last to sit down to eat and first to finish, eat slow small bites and sip slowly with hands cupped, eat everything down to the last crumb pray before and after eating. Fasten before the lord, eat small meals over the day rather then big meals. A Disciple must sleep in a uncomfortable position near the window and at foot of mothers bed, be last to fall asleep, keep light on near door. Ask forgiveness at end of day rather then asking a lot over whole day. Clean feet before going to bed, a Disciple must get clothed in the dark, offer seat/bed/clothes to another, mother knows best.

This was over the course of about a week, and while this was going on I still held my tongue so much my jaw deformed. As a reminder I only read about 3-5 pages in the bible in my life.

My question is what do you think happened?, is this stuff correct in the bible? Is this being a Disciple or the son of man?
0
4