Hi why do Ashkenazi Jews come from Germany and put NAZI in their name of all things to call themselves? (Sephardim Vs AshkeNAZI's)?

So I was think why do Ashkenazi Jews have "Nazi" in the end of Ashkenazi? Isn't that a bit strange considering they come from Germany? I was looking at another group of Jews quite different to these Jews and these I would not say are 'Jews' but Yehuddah/Judah. So have a look at both of them and tell me who's descended from Jacob and who didn't? I think it's easy to be honest given this 12 Tribe Chart: What I'll tell you is you can test both A & B and see who fits the curses of the Israelites!
Hi why do Ashkenazi Jews come from Germany and put NAZI in their name of all things to call themselves? (Sephardim Vs AshkeNAZIs)?
Hi why do Ashkenazi Jews come from Germany and put NAZI in their name of all things to call themselves ? (Sephardim Vs AshkeNAZIs)??
Sephardim (Real Jews?)
AshkeNAZI's (Fake Jews?)
GirlGuy
6
0