Are the dead humans locked in a domain awaiting judgment in Hell or rewards in Heaven?

I was curious to what your current views concerning whether or not God contributes to our death after how our life was lived or if you think God doesn't contribute. If you are currently declaring yourself to be a God disbeliever, you have no excuse not to vote since both scenarios are given if God's existence would be great enough or not to handle being over judging or rewarding the human creatures who lived their life and has now ended.

Please share your stance on this and if you think God owns the domain of the dead and provide substantial insight as to why you believe that God is or is not the finisher of our torment in Hell or gives rewarding status of eternal life throughout Heaven!
Currently consider myself to be a God believer and yes (explain)
Currently consider myself to be a God disbeliever and would say if God exists, our deaths belong to Him (explain)
Currently consider myself to be a God believer and no (why not)
Vote C
Currently consider myself to be a God disbeliever and even if God exists, our deaths are out of His control (why)
Vote D
GirlGuy
3
4