Is my spell working, how do I know for sure?

I want to first say, this. I am sorry to God for messing with witchcraft, witches, please Lord forgive me. Now, jumping right into it, I have been up and down and around and around with this one individual, since he walked out my life. I guess in ways, I am not wanting to LET HIM GOOD, even though I pray to God not this month back to remove him from my life. Nothing is greater than God and his love. But, I have done one spell before on one of my ex-boyfriend's a few years back. I done that one, by one self: it worked, OMG- but once thing, I did realize. When you do not have the proper training, yeah- the end results can turn against you. But this time around, I was trying to look for some spells online and people that did spells for a good cost. I usually don't mess with witches, magic nor the universe. I feel like one going to remove certain people or things or objects out of your life it's for a good reason. But, I reached out to a spiritual spell worker her name is Paula. I did some reviews and I think she only had three or four stars rated. But, she was at a good price and from what one person said, a spell she did got her, did work, it just took a little while. Now Miss. Paula, something about her, seems a little iffy. Continue reading to update to question...
8 d
She is a very sweet lady I love her energy and spirit. But, she was giving me the round around at the beginning, then said that the information that I text her, she did not get it nor no how to check her text messages.
8 d
Then she gave me an email address, different than the one on her website, smh. She was only $100 even, not bad tbh. And she did keep in contact with me, or answers my phone calls, when I call her. People may ask what kind of spell did I do lol, I can't tell what I cast, it won't So, I don't know if that's a sign, or just memories of things, that's being created that I missed with them most. Like, I said this is my very first time working with a spiritual worker. Sometimes, it is difficult for
1
2