Are you aware that evolution studies show that 'atheists' really do believe in God despite what they say?

https://evolutionnews.org/2014/08/evolutionary_st/

All of our studies show this to be the case. I'm even doubtful of evolution in the macro sense and even the 'atheistic' thinkers and pals, which are evolutionary partnerships to them and shows without a doubt all people are born believing in God. Many people on this g@g website mock and ridicule me for something I always had high speculations on, which is there isn't a such thing as an atheist. Now that I've and you too received this proof, his will you share it with others? No need to rage over this and I don't expect non remnants to apologize to me because people living unrighteous will not feel the need to and are too prideful too. Give your top views concerning evolutionary partners proving all believe in God whether you agree or disagree with evolution at large!
I am aware
I am not aware
GirlGuy
0
3