In the movie Pulp Fiction, the gangster character Jules is forced to reconsider the profound meaning of the "Bible verse". What does it mean to you?

BuckWild
Jules must reconsider the meaning of the first part of "Ezekiel 25:17" after the hand cannon miracle...

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Jules kicks around a few possible interpretations but the movie does not make it clear if he finalizes on any one of them. The audience is left to consider it for themselves...

* I have purposefully omitted Ezekiel 25:17 which probably does not need much interpretation. :)
In the movie Pulp Fiction, the gangster character Jules is forced to reconsider the profound meaning of the Bible verse. What does it mean to you?
2
2