For example, you atheists and fake christians don't believe in Objective Truth nor Objective Morality. You need to justify your evil? Why is that?

AbleLearner
So, well technically Richard Dawkins does believe in Objective Truth and Objective Morality, because he admits the philosophical proof of that, and yet he still rejects God.

I know of another Agnostic who accepts Objective Truth and Objective Morality, and in an interview he said, "i don't believe in a personal God, but I live my life as though there is a personal God just in case I'm wrong."

That Agnostic is more "Saved" than 99% of a "Religious" people. People of the Abrahamic faiths violate the ten commandments every day, they break 9 of the 10 commandments every day, while Pagans keep 9 of the 10 commandments every day, and Chinese "Atheists" (who actually believe in an Almighty God) keep 9 of the 10 commandments every day, even though they don't even believe in the Bible or the 10 commandments to begin with.

So they are more "saved" than Jews, muslims, and Christians, because they are 10 times more moral than Jews, Muslims, or Christians.

The Righteous God will spare the Asian population, and will punish the hypocritical Abrahamic religions 10 times worse than everyone else, along wth the true Atheists and Agnostics who knowingly reject God. And that' sright, you reject God "whether or not he exists" because you refuse to acknowledge his moral authority to define right and wrong.

I once debated an Agnostic about ten years ago who was a homosexual. At some point during the debate I cut to the chase: He rejected God because of his immoral lifestyle. So I asked him, "If God appears to you and tells you homosexuality is a sin, what would you do?"

So he responds, "I would tell God to go fuck himself."

And he thought he'd made a counter-point.

So I was like, "See there? You don't care about the truth, you reject God just because his natural order of Creation opposes your sinful lifestyle. It's not a matter of evidence, you reject God 'whether or not he exists'." Because you reject God's authority to create Goodness.
+1 y
Technically God did not Create Goodness and Evil is not a created thing at all.

Goodness is an inherent eternal Attribute of God's own Almightiness. God technically did not "define" Goodness, God simply IS Goodness. So when you reject Objective Truth and Objective Morality you inherently reject God himself, which is why abortionists and homosexuals are usually Atheists or Agnostics. They need to reject God himself in order to justify their sinful lifestyles. And they need to reject Truth itself
+1 y
They reject Truth itself in order to justify rejecting God himself.

For example, one Agnostic I know of insists that human sacrifice (such as Baal worship) is morally justifiable "from some point of view" because he says the Baal worshipers at least justified it, and that means, according to him, that Truth and morality are not Objective.

So you see how dumb the Athiest position is? They reject Truth to justify any amount of evil.
3
5