Did you know that Richard Dawkins doesn't assert 100% certainty that God doesn't exist?

Did you know that Richard Dawkins doesnt assert 100% certainty that God doesnt exist?
https://www.edge.org/conversation/richard_dawkins-why-there-almost-certainly-is-no-god

Richard Dawkins is a biologist and evolutionist that doubts creation but isn't saying it is impossible like many does.

He is admitting (probably truthfully) that he can't be certain that our universe was not created by God.

In light if this new knowledge, what are your spiritual views concerning Dawkins' admittance of not being certain? Strong man or weak man?

Please share if you agree or hold similar views as him or not!
Knew that and shocked
Knew that and not shocked
Didn't know that and shocked
Vote C
Didn't know that and not shocked
Vote D
Heard of him but thought he was a spiritual scientist
Vote E
Never heard of him
Vote F
Another answer (explain)
Vote G
GirlGuy
1 mo
In light of this, not in light if this.
1 mo
For those saying I'm retarded for conclusions, I'm not concluding I'm right. I'm concluding you can't be sure you are right.
8
40