Are you aware that there is no such thing as an atheist despite what people claim?

Cryptic-Game
Are you aware that there is no such thing as an atheist despite what people claim?
Ray Comfort in his book has unequivocally proven without a doubt that atheists do not exist in its truest form. The book is forwarded by Kent Hovind.

As we spirituals know, the seculars are blinded by the spirit of deception. Seculars are people who don't admit that God exists, although they know He does. Romans chapter 1 has made it crystal clear that God has placed within creation an innate knowledge of His existence and that He is Creator of both the seen and unseen worlds. People get sidetracked by Satan for numerous reasons and are unable to come to the knowledge of the truth. Satan is truly evil and does this because he hates God and humans. Satan hates humans because we are created in the image of God.

Once Satan is defeated by the power of the Holy Ghost, people gain this truth and knowledge. The reason mockery and blasphemy of the Holy Ghost is so rampant in society is because people love darkness and hate the light, the source of all righteousness. People who follows the ways of Satan will not understand the blessings they can attain via Jesus and don't understand the purpose of the Holy Ghost living inside of remnants.

Please share your views on how wonderful you think it would be if all humans lived and walked in this knowledge!
I'm fully aware
Vote A
I'm partially aware
Vote B
I'm unaware
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion