Atheists and Agnostics, when will you admit you reject God because you are willfully evil?

WadeDanielSmith
So like 99% of the time, a person is Atheist or Agnostic not because of lack of evidence of God, there is plenty evidence of God's existence all around. They reject God because God holds them morally accountable for their sinful lifestyle.

Example:
About 10 years ago, I had a debate with a certain Agnostic on Youtube about the existence of God and also about the fact Homosexuality is a sin, because he was also a homosexual. So at some point during the debate, I went for the Jugular and asked him point blank, "If God revealed Himself to you and told you Homosexuality was a sin, what would you do?"

So the Agnostic responds, "I would tell God to go Fuck Himself."

So you see, these homosexuals and abortionists and whatever who are atheists and agnostics, they'd literally reject God anyway even if God spoke directly to them and rebuked their evil lifestyle, and when pressed hard enough, they'll even admit they'd reject God anyway.

What do you have to say about that, Atheists and Agnostics? You obviously hate God, "Even if he does exist..."
7
20