Is this guy out of line? He complained about how God cured me but did not cure him?

Ever since I told him I could not date him cause I had a boyfriend he's hated my guts and tried very very very hard to ruin my reputation and trash talked me to everybody in sight with lies and pressured them to cut me out of their social circle

I found out last week he had been whining to the pastors about how he didn't know why God cured me but wouldn't cure him and his friends when I was such a "bad" person and he was so much better than me

He also harassed me online saying I don't mind my own business and like to badmouth others when its none of my business if they act like jerks

He's hated me for over 2 years and I am now broken up from the guy I was dating but I won't date this psychopath who used to like me if it he was the only person on earth
26
8