Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis? Did you ever have an encounter with a "Demon" during it?

Physics-Man
Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis? Did you ever have an encounter with a Demon during it?
Sleep paralysis is when you're awake and conscious after sleeping, but can't move your body. Technically, you're still sleeping and dreaming, but reach a level of consciousness and are able to see and hear the happenings in the immediate environment.

I had one say to me, in a rough, guttural voice during it, "What are you going to do about it bitch?" during the first time. The second time, a string of numbers, possibly even a date, appeared vertically on the curtains. The third time happened in my new apartment, but I already forgot the events that occurred.
Yes
No
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 y
It was more of a "What the fuck are you going to do about it bitch?" the first time and it was only a voice. I was pissed hearing it, as if it was mocking me that I wasn't able to move. So after being able to move again, I told it "Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit!" since I had no idea what it was because it was the first time experiencing it.

I think the third time was also an insult, but I can't remember what it was though.
5
12