Can 'I Think, Therefore I Am' be defeated in terms of existence and do you more lean towards Tom Jump or Daniel Ray on imaginary versus reality?

Can I Think, Therefore I Am be defeated in terms of existence and do you more lean towards Tom Jump or Daniel Ray on imaginary versus reality?
https://freethinkingministries.com/i-think-therefore-i-am-not-according-to-determinists/

It seems very logical that if a person is able to think, they must exist. It doesn't matter how they exist or what level of existence. Just that they indeed exist. It also seems very easy to prove nobody can rightfully doubt or deny their existence.

Rene Descartes (1596-1650) made the state 'I think, therefore I am'. This is sometimes set as an axiomatic truth.

Please watch this epic 2 hour 25 minute 36 seconds long video where Tom Jump debates Daniel Ray on how to differiate imaginary from reality.I was literally shouting praises on this epic debate. I hate to say it but on 1 of the premises, Tom Jump won on. He is right that no matter how much we know about our existence, we can know we have one as only criteria is if we can think, we exist.

Please share your views upon watching this videos! Don't treat this question like a rat race to answer or I will chew you out on it!
Can be and Tom Jump
Can't be and Tom Jump
Can be and Daniel Ray
Vote C
Can't be and Daniel Ray
Vote D
Can be and I refuse to watch a 2 hour 25 minute 36 second video, even if it has importance pieces to differentiate imaginary from reality
Vote E
Can't be and I refuse to watch a 2 hour 25 minute 36 second video, even if it has important pieces to differentiate imaginary from reality
Vote F
GirlGuy
0
1