How great of a job does Satan do at duping many people into thinking he is fictitious and why don't you think they take his existence seriously?

How great of a job does Satan do at duping many people into thinking he is fictitious and why dont you think they take his existence seriously?
I don't understand why people so vehemently deny the existence of Satan. He clearly is the god of this world. He does a pretty good job at duping people thinking he is a myth. I've had several encounters with people here and don't understand why they have trouble seeing how real Satan is in this world.

It is pretty sad that even people on this site that you'd expect to be more intelligent spiritually than others from other sites but it doesn't pan out that way. I don't get how people just don't take his existence nor Hell seriously. It seems like Satan and Hell is a joke to them.

He needs to be taken seriously in terms of how real he is. Many people who even trust in God will struggle with this.

Please share your views on what it will take for people to recognize that Satan is real!
Perfect
Great
Good
Vote C
Average
Vote D
Poor
Vote E
Bad
Vote F
Futile
Vote G
GirlGuy
1
5