For those of you who believe in a higher power do you ever get advice in dreams?

jennifer_bloom
I had one dream where I think God said he would guarantee me a desirable partner and enjoyable life once I uncovered the truth but He did not want me to find a husband before I discovered the truth because if I got married too early, it would cost me my identity

I had another dream where God said the more I sacrificed the better my future marriage would be

And I had other dreams where God told me not to trust any man who liked me until he had proven himself

And I had other dreams where God told me to avoid guys from certain religions or fields of study in school

I had other dreams telling me I would find a good guy if I consumed a healthy spiritual diet and not an unhealthy one

And I had other dreams where God told me he would prevent me from dating guys that will abuse or abandon me

And I had other dreams where God told me I would have to increase my soul stature by moral elevation and also learn tolerance and grace before I got married

And I had other dreams where God told me to marry a good personality and not a good body
24
6