Do you believe in the bible? Why or why not?

NotKrispy
I know there are a lot of people who don't and I strongly believe that the ones who don't, only do not believe in the bible because they been told so many different lies about who God is and what the bible really says. For instance the bible says nothing about burning in hell. Yet it's probably one of the most popular un biblical lies people believe. People are often led to believe that God takes the lives of the ones they love so that he can have "another angel" and that's not true either. God doesn't cause pain or suffering. I wonder if people believe in the bible or don't believe in the bible based off of what they've heard from other rather than the bible itself...

So do you believe in the bible? Why or why not?

(TBH even some people who believe in the bible believe in some of the lies about what it says and then they spread those same lies to others... Not meaning to, it's just because of a lack of understanding.)
Yes I believe in the Bible
No I do not believe in the bible
I'm not sure because there are a lot of conflicting ideas
Vote C
GirlGuy
6
33