Is it dishonest of scientists to assert matter and energy is eternal when obviously they couldn't have preceded the Big Bang?

Cryptic-Game
Is it dishonest of scientists to assert matter and energy is eternal when obviously they couldnt have preceded the Big Bang?
https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/seuforum/bb_whatpowered.htm

Obviously if the Big Bang gave birth to all of existence, then matter and energy couldn't have existed and thus had a beginning too. So to assert that matter and energy is eternal is dishonest, especially considering scientists should know better and thus can't claim ignorance.

If there is no time and no space, then where is no when and no where for there to have the matter and the energy. It must have been an act of God to create matter and energy and no, this is not special pleading for God. I thoroughly explained how God's existence can't be preceded with an existence as that would make things co-existent with God and thus make the Biblical proclamation of Him creating all things. Time and space is a thing and God created it. This is shown in many facets how it can apply if true and thus is not special pleading.

Please explain why people claim matter and energy to be eternal when the Big Bang obviously isn't eternal! Before the Big Bang, there would be no time or space for the matter and energy to exist in since matter and energy would be an emergent property of the universe.

As a side note. I want to make it crystal clear to all here. When I say science seeker, I am talking about those who virtually thinks science is the only method to find and seek truth and is thus your spirituality. Spirituality is the search for truth. Religion towards the truth is dependent on whether you feel obligated to serve aspects of it. In science, if you hold methods more fond to where it affects who you are or how you live, then science can be your religion in addiction to your spirituality. It must be a spirituality to you if you seek it but it can or can not be a religion to you. It depends on how you adhere to certain aspects of it. Just wanted to clear that up.
I am a science seeker (means science is your path to spirituality or religious affiliation) but agree on this one, it is dishonest of them
I am a science seeker (means science is your path to spirituality or religious affiliation) and disagree, it is honest of them (explain how)
I have a religion or spirituality other than science but agree, it is dishonest of them
Vote C
I have a religion or spirituality other than science and it is honest of them (explain how)
Vote D
GirlGuy
0
5