Should I remain a Catholic? Or are there better options? Is the individual the ultimate decider in determining their spirituality?

I want my faith to be as strong as possible.

Are some churches more influential and inspirational than others?

I feel as though I’m slipping away from my faith at times and that I have to pull myself up by the bootstraps.

It is very hard fighting against the secularist forces of society. When I give in to them I quickly become unhappy and reunite myself in Christ.

I want to avoid such tendencies as much as possible. That is why I am looking for a church that makes me develop the closest possible relationship with God.

My aunt has since become an Evangelical but this has really sadenned my Grandfather because the faith means more to him than it does to us today. My own mother said it was the first time she ever saw him cry.

I still do love my church though. I only wish for what’s best for my spirituality.

The Catholic church may have its history of abuse but it is the oldest living church, and the one Jesus Christ founded himself by establishing Peter as its head.

Therefore I am tempted to believe it is the closest church to God because it was founded by the son of God himself.

The church teaches us not to hate others because of their indifferences but to present them with alternatives by demonstrating God’s love through our actions.

We are also taught not to judge others, but rather to look at ourselves.
1
8