What do you think about relationship with different beliefs and opinions?

Andytherese
I'm a catholic girl, my boyfriend told me he doesn't consider himself as a catholic or with any religion, because every religion proclaims they have the truth, so he asks himself who's right. He is searching, so he is not closed to religion, but we have so many differences, he's flowing okay with certain ideologies, that as a catholic I cannot accept, Is it possible to keep going?

I love him very much, he is a smart guy so I think he could see things as they are, human issues and bioethical things that aren't related to belief, but to humanism and the natural law. But right now I'm feeling frustrated and asking myself how are we going to educate our children if we get married, because we have talked about this, but I have always evaded a little bit this issues, because I'm afraid to lose him if he thinks I'm being radical about my ideals, even though he always says that he admires how committed I am to my values and my religion, and how intense I can be about these things.

What's your opinion, or what are your experiences that you can share with me?
7
1