Do you agree with these religious statements?

kitty71
Im a Catholic person I believe in God, His faith but Im not religious obsessive fanatic. Im just an ordinary common person who do believe in God and the things He does and also I believe im a good person that beacuse I dont practice Catholism to a tee and by the heart that does not make me a bad Catholic or bad Christian becaue I may not agree with some things the rligion like to impose to the human being... I respect the different religious denominations out there but other denominations won't convince me to follow them beause they believe their denomination is better than mine at the end all denominations follow one spiritual person the same the same: God or Jesus but some denominations interpret the beliefs in a different way and this is where disagreements and issues arise in the human being.

The thing is this I have 2 aunts one is a Catholic and the other one is Christian. Both are true faithful followers of God or Christ. The Christian one reads the Bible by heart and know the versicles and readings by memory and she believes the Chatolic church is so different from the Christian one for the way the Catholic teach their followers God`s word and she believes Christianity give it much better. Then my Catholic aunt differs of course but respect her sister beliefs. My christian aunt is very devoted of the religion and even when she has disagreements aned arguments with other sisters and her nephews or nieces about topics that has nothing to do with relgiion she has to bring the religion to the conversation and quote many Bible reading and she said these statments about people who not follow relgiion seriously. She is a firm believer religion and politics has to go hand by hand otherwise politicians won't have a clear mind in what they do when thinking first of the citizens and not themselves. The following is said by my Christian aunt.

-People who do not have God in therir lives, they do whatever they want and human beings are
30 d
rebels by nature and the only thing it is an obstacle of the way they act is God`s word and HIS rules regarldess of sex, religion color and social status. This aunt of course disagrees on homosexualtiy, sex before marriage, (even if it is consensual becaue for her to ahve sex u have to love your parnter but you have to be marrie or plan to be seriously committed to the person. Sometiems I dont agree with her in things she tells me and she thinks Im not a good Christian.
30 d
This is now said by my Catholic aunt:
-It is being said people who do practice some kind of Faith, I mean reads the Bible or assist often to mass and churches are better people. There is evidence and polls that people who are more in contact with their Faith and practice them Do not support abortion, are not dishonest, they have values and they pass this to their kids. People who do not have a God (any) and do nto care if they go to Hell are the ones who hurt human beings.
10
1