Do you believe psychic pre-awareness in a dream can be possible?

Anonymous
I had many weird experiences like visions and telepathy but three of them got my attention.
1) long time after breakup , he appeared in my dream and told me I should check my phone. Ok it was so early and I woke up. In that moment my phone beeped and there it was: a text from him. At 5. AM in the morning.
2. one year of no contact. Suddenly I receive many calls and texts from him telling me he had dreams about me : Didn't stop texting me "are you ok?" "I need to know you are alright" ,"answer me" Later that afternoon my grandmother died and I stopped being alright
3. I was chilling with a friend and I had spontaneous images flashing before my eyes: with him , his friends and a dog. Immediately I turned around to face my friend and I started to tell her the whole story. After one minute, she was starring at something behind me. There it was. The exact image... i freaked out big time.
What is the logic explanation for this?
We have a strong connection. But why just with him? I would like to practice this gift on another level.
4
0